604 - Earth Wrath

The Winx started developing a plan to take the Lyoko Warriors out of Kadic to fight XANA. At the same time, XANA launched another attack, and posessed 4 teachers. After disabling the tower, Roxy used her Believix, to help the teahers understand the situation at stake.

Episode 125 - Earth Wrath

January 30, 9AM. It's saturday. Right now, Odd, William and Ulrich are at the recreational room, on the foosball table. William was playing against Odd.

Odd: Don't expect to beat me, William! Odd the greatest never loses on foosball!

William: I'd spend more time looking at teh cort if i were you!

Odd just noticed that William played smart, and scored the final goal, winning, and shocking Odd, aster his declaration.

Ulrich: William wins!

Odd: That's not fair! I wasn't looking at the table!

William: You cheat on literaly everything you play! You have no moral to talk about cheatting, scrawny!

Odd: I'm not scrawny!!!

Ulrich: Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Aelita's clone entered the room. She spoted the boys and went to them. Laura came inside, a few seconds later.

Clone: Hey, boys!

Laura: Odd, what's wrong?

Odd: I really rather not talk about it!

Laura: Did William give you another beat down?

Odd: He cheated!

Laura: Darling, you're, like, the biggest cheater i know! So, William just turned the tables on you!

Clone: In any case, we got some information. Let's go outside!

The five of them went outside. The Winx were comming in, and they seemed to have something to tell them as well.

Stella: Hi, guys! We have some news!

Ulrich: What is it?

Aisha: We'll be taking advantage of today, to start using our Believix more! 

Flora: People seem to be joining together at some places. We'll take a chance to split up, and use our powers!

Musa: We'll be taking all oportunities we can to help them out, and help them believe in you!

Odd: Awsome!

Laura: We're gettign close to our goal!

Tecna: Here's how it's gonna be. We won't be able to do much, but with the three groups of people that are going to split into the woods, latter this afternoon, we might be able to get some results!

William: So how is this gonna work?

Musa: Emily and Anais invited me and Aisha to go to the woods, and into some sort of bootcamp they found!

Flora: Naomi, Heidi, Kelly, Roxy and i will be going to explore the wild nature, on a region that's near the Hermitage.

Stella: Tecna and I will be going with Matias, Theo and Tania to just have a day away from everything else, and relax!

William: We actually got a very big chance on getting people to believe in us!

Odd: Awsome!

Ulrich: This is actually going faster than expected!