622 - XANA's Army

The Lyoko Warriors were surprised by the sudden Supercalculator that XANA had on the Space Colony Ark. The Bio Lizard, who was guarding the Supercalculator got Yumi, Aelita and William stuck in a VR field, but thanks to Aelita's plan to use it against the guardian, XANA lost his fourth Supercalculator.

Episode 143 - XANA's Army

Siberia isan extensive geographical region, constituting all of North Asia, from the UralMountains in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east. The Lyoko Warriors looked outside, and there

Aelita: Wow... It's full of snow!

Jeremy: Seems like we're still on a very long Winter, here.

Franz: Siberia is known worldwide primarily for its long, harsh winters, with a January average of −25 °C. It's located in Asia, however due to it being colonized and incorporated into Russia, it is culturally and politically a part of Europe.

Anthea: European cultural influences, specifically Russian, predominate throughout the region, due to it having had Russian emigration from Europe since the 16th century, forming the Siberian Russian sub-ethnic group.

Aelita: How much is the temperature outside?

Jim: Look here! It shows -8 ºC outside!

Jason: We're in no condition of selling any concert here, right now. 

Stella: Ow man! And here i was hoping that we could go back on stage!

Tecna: It's been a few days since we were able to be on stage.

Bloom: When is our next concert gonna happend?

Daphne: Probably when we reach our next destination.

Suddeny, the alarm called them. The Lyoko Gang went to the lab, and noticed the Hyperscan was online, with a Replika located.

Aelita: XANA!

Jeremy: We're on the right spot! Let's get down to buisness!

SCREEN TRANSITION - JEREMY

Aelita: We've made it to the Ice, Replik, Jeremy!

Jeremy: Excelent!(lab) I spoted a Tower to south of our position! You can dock the Skid there!

Aelita: Roger!

Aelita took the Skid to the Tower, over the ice platew, with the lake besides it. The Skid was docked, and Jeremy Activated the Tower.

 The Skid was docked, and Jeremy Activated the Tower