615 - Hydraulic Central

Our heroes started their tour through out the planet, to take out XANA's super computer complexes. XANA launched an attack in the Ice Sector, and tried to trick Aelita with a fake Tower. But thanks to her power, she deactivated the XANA Tower, and stopped the Creepers.

Episode 136 - Hydraulic Central

A city with a recorded population of 2,794,356, an urban agglomeration of 9,765,188 people, surrounding the western end of Lake Ontario. This is Toronto City, the most populated city in Canada, is the capital city of the Canadian province of Ontario. It's March 24, and our heroes are closing in on the city.

 It's March 24, and our heroes are closing in on the city

Odd: Wow!

Stella: This place is awsome!

Anthea: Toronto is the fourth most populated city in North America. It's also an international centre of business, finance, arts, sports and culture, and is recognized as one of the most multicultural and cosmopotin cities in the world.

William: Boy, i remembered when we used to pretend that Aelita was Canadian! I don't think we knew what we were thinking.

Jeremy: I bet that this is gonna be a good place for the concert!

Bloom: You bet it is!

Their vehicle stopped. They got out, and went to explore the city. The Winx went tiwht Daphne and Jason to the place where their concert will take place. It will be happening in two days. The Lyoko gang went to explore.

Aelita: If i'm not mistaken, we're closing in to Nathan Phillips Square.

Ulrich: What is that we can explore there?

Laura: From what we studdied, the square is the site of concerts, art displays, a weekly farmers' market, the winter festival of lights, and other public events, including demonstrations. In the winter, the reflecting pool is converted into an ice ring, for ice skating.

Odd: Oh great! Had we got here a few days earlier, we could try ice skating!

Yumi: Actually, i looked into it, and we can still do a bit of skating. It's still a bit of winter temperature here!

William: No wonder we were told to be prepeared for cold.

Back at their train, Anthea and Franz started to hear Kiwi barking. There was a beep comming from the lab. The Winx were in the Plaza, to plan for their concert.

Jason: This current space, where we are, is the perfect spot for your concet. The Elevated Walkway is set with a stage. By the time of 11PM, this place closes for public, when a concert os to be hosted.

Bloom: Perfect! By 11PM, we'll come here to test out everything!

Bloom stopped her thinking, as she recived an aleart from her Transwatch. The Lyoko Warriors got one to. They went to the train, and to the lab Franz was there with Anthea.