𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

Continued:

Continued:

You feel your face heat up slightly with a pinkish shade as Oikawa holds out his hand to you. You felt yourself getting excited at the thought of holding his hand so you reach out to grab his hand. Many thoughts were flying around in your mind, Even Oikawa was blushing and thinking a lot too. Oikawa's hands felt like ecstasy, soft and comforting. You felt a bit anxious because you didn't want to embarrass yourself or make things go completely the opposite way you want them to. You could also feel the palms of your hands sweating profusely. Oikawa's hands were smooth to the touch however, quite dainty actually, which shocked you considering the sheer power that comes from his hands in volleyball are not something to joke about.

You and Oikawa go for a walk while holding hands until you reached to a nearby park. Oikawa took you there. The park was absolutely gorgeous. Cherry blossom trees waving, the lukewarm breeze in a summer evening and the light shining down upon the two. Oikawa thought that this was the perfect time to confess to you as the scenery was similar to the ones in his fantasy and just the fact that he couldn't keep hiding his feeling any longer. Oikawa isn't normally nervous and is upfront about literally anything. But you had seemed to soften him a lot. He still teases you but in the nicest way possible. Iwaizumi always pulls him by the ear though, you find it quite funny. You think him teasing you is quite cute for some reason. It was quite silent in this moment. You didn't know what to tell him but Oikawa was soon to break that silence.

Oikawa "Isn't this place beautiful.. What do you think Y/N?"

Y/N: "It really is y'know. I'm happy you brung me here. But can I ask you.. Why did you being me here and what is it that you wanted to say to me?" You ask him obnoxiously.

Oikawa: "Well Y/N.. I brung you here as you deserve it. The café and this beautiful park. You just needed to see it. I wanted to share it with you specifically. And the important thing.. Well um- uh.. I'm sorry hold on." He had let his guard down at this point.

You listened carefully to his confessions and blushed. You felt so happy to what you've heard so far. You took a look at him and admired him. His soft and bright brown hair that was styled so flawlessly, his hazel eyes shining in the light. His hands were soft, his face looked super soft too.. Especially those lips of his.. You felt as if you needed to kiss him. So you step towards him after you gain confidence, stand on your toes and pull his face towards your lips. You was kissing him now. No other feelings were flowing other than love and ecstasy. Oikawa closed his eyes as he enjoyed the passionate kiss you shared. After the kiss pulled apart. Oikawa got the confidence to continue.