𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Watari Playlist:

Watari Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4rXhRz6OAlYpqdKZafZGFU?si=mrF83aP8QqCE-YvoonaKtg&pi=e-BA0rfHyjTrm2

𝐒𝐔𝐍-𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃

Context: You and Watari dated since high school, you both are now enrolled as college students. Watari is studying Oceanography and Marine Biology majors whereas you are studying a Japanese Literature major which however did mean that you both could only see each other in between breaks and after-hours. But you had enough trust in one another, so things ran smoothly between you both. Present day, you and Watari and in your dorm. An idea for a date pops into his head.

Watari: "Gahh! I've got so much to study over this weekend!"

Y/N: walking over, "Why what have you got to- Woaah-"

Watari: "Yeah.. That much! And I've got a quiz on Monday!"

Y/N: "I've not even got as much as you!"

Watari: "I suppose when it's anything scientific they bombard you with.. Everything!"

Y/N: "Haha! I can't tell if you are exaggerating or just being expressive."

Watari: "Uhh I don't really know."

Y/N: chuckling, "Well Shinji, as you said you've got until Monday and it's twelve pm on a Saturday."

Watari: "I don't want to today though.. I wanted to spend time with you!"

Y/N: "Aww me too!", with a thought of mischief, "Well.. Would it hurt if we just spend someeee time?~"

Watari: "Hmm.. Honestly I'm with you on this one. Besides I think I'll still have time tonight or tomorrow."

Y/N: "Exactly! YOU get it."