𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

Matsukawa Playlist:

Matsukawa Playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3sBGEmz5U9kMxJbjaU2bzq?si=Gbm5Ds98SjuIYEBkhcSQEg&pi=e-OS0oJofbQ7SX

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔

Don't you think in some point in life you will have a period of time where it can get super boring or very depressing? Yep that's what it's like for you Y/N. Just lately you've been feeling more tired and less motivated. Truly it's a horrible feeling.. We all have it. Even the funniest of funniest people have that moment. Even the luckiest people will probably have that moment too. You also tend to feel slightly insecure. You feel as if you can't look after yourself properly.

Although you have a lot of these bad moments and you feel like your insecurities are biting away at you like piranhas, someone who is quite special to you always is bound to make you feel better. That's your best friend Matsukawa! He jokes about so many things with you and Hanamaki and pokes fun sometimes. But he never pokes fun at you whatsoever which confuses you slightly. You have many questions for that man, specifically why he likes to be a heavy flirt to you and what is his motive to most of the things that come out of his mouth. You and Matsukawa were bordering on being more than friends.

Context for how you met him: In Aoba Johsai High you watched one of his team's volleyball games due to your curiousity, the next day you bump into him by accident while not looking. His tall figure made you shiver as he glared at you, but then he smiled and said "Howwwdy stranger~!" which made your day so much better that time. Ever since then you both were really close friends. You and Hanamaki got on too.

During the Christmas break, you was sat on the sofa at home staring at the ceiling with your tired eyes, wondering if something would actually happen to you or at least in general. Not many of your current friends actually talk to you except the boys from the volleyball team. Specifically Mattsun and Makki. But sometimes when you try to hang out with the two, your friends try and get your attention and pull you away from the boys. You have always wondered why your friends were doing it. You keep asking them why you keep getting pulled away from Mattsun specifically and they just refuse to answer or change subject. It irritated you a lot. There were times you have hung out with them luckily when your friends were off or "not interested" in you that day.