𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

You grew quite weary of the volleyball flying about during the practice game. You were someone who would spend even their entire energy on fixation. Although your focus wasn't entirely on that ball, especially when the tall middle blocker came around to block the ball. You weren't too crazy for sporty men but you had to admit some of the attributes were quite attractive, and besides, people can have other hobbies outside of sports. You were someone who took deep interest into people's interests and their obsessions. You love hearing those really close to you talk for hours about their favourite thing, as long as the person is relevant to you. You've acknowledged Kindaichi's existence for about three years but never really bonded with him throughout that time, whereas with your best friend Kunimi you did exactly that.

Soon time struck four and it was time to wrap up. You thought your legs were stuck to the bleachers after sitting on them for approximately an hour. You made your way to the doors but then realised that Kindaichi asked you to wait. After a full school day you really wanted to disassociate and restore your social battery. After five odd minutes the turnip haired man jogged towards you.

Kindaichi: "Phew! Thanks for waiting Y/N, I slightly panicked that you left."

Y/N: "Don't mention it, I nearly set off without you though."

Kindaichi: "Oh! Well.. At least you're being honest am I right?

Y/N: "The urge to tell you that you are wrong for no reason is strong."

Kindaichi: "You're stubborn!"

Y/N: "And what are you?"

Kindaichi: "Uhh.. I don't know. Dashing?"

Y/N: whilst averting gaze, "I'm not sure how to respond to that."

Hanamaki: Butting into conversation, "He thinks he's Prince Charming."

Kindaichi: "Shaddup Makki!! So rude!"

Y/N: "He's only messing with ya. Now what was it you wanted to talk about?"