𝐘𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐚 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

Candles scattered but relatively neatly, plants dangle from pots and vases, lavender scent filling the room, the soap and the shampoo/conditioner bottles that are an endless audience to Yahaba's bathtub serenade. It's all you could ask for in one singular bathroom. You were one for colour psychology so you demanded that the bathroom would be majoring in your favourite shade of green. You also thought that being surrounded by flowers would be a way to heal yourself, or if unusually Yahaba was having a rough day and needed a moment to soothe the soul. Yahaba fills the bathtub with water and adds soap to ensure that bubbles would surround you, almost like his cuddling ambushes now and again. You undress and slowly descend into the tub as you leisurely feel your body's temperature rising. The water was now up to your bosom and you settle comfortably in the steam as you gently lift your hand so you could nostalgically indulge in the pride of holding bubbles, in which your younger self found amusing. It's good to look back and reflect on your past actions and feelings (Depending on your eyesight, you can see your own reflection in bubbles and let's be honest, bubbles are satisfying and we always used to hold them up high and blew them so they could fly. Giving this sense of contemplation and self-examination from when we were younger).

Yahaba: "I'd suggest really settling almost as if you are going to fall asleep. Trust me this will be one of the best feelings in your life."

Y/N: "This already feels therapeutic sweetheart~" You expressed with pure eagerness.

Yahaba: "O- oh! W-well if so then it's just going to get better!" He said with a shy-ish tone.

Yahaba gathered some facial care products and the oils needed for the process. He's not the best at being straightforward around you but he will get used to the flow eventually. Your personality consists of delicacy and mood swings so it's obvious to why he'd be apprehensive, he simply didn't want to agitate you. But despite his bashfulness and concerns he genuinely wants to care for you. Normally around his friends he'd evade certain situations to not cause trouble. He may of had to assert himself towards Kyotani to keep him in line but other than that, he tends to be in a fairly tranquil and innocent frame of mind. When it comes to you he still feels the same tension as he did when you both confessed to eachother. Regardless of him beating around the bush for a fleeting moment, he cleanses his hands and begins to carefully moisturise your face to neck.