𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝:

A slight awkwardness passes by through the car like a subtle breeze that is currently flowing through the windows. You wait patiently for your airheaded boyfriend to inquire you, but he stares into space with a somewhat worried face. We are to assume that Makki is ambiguous to whether he should ask such a question since he may believe such is quite far-fetched. It takes you to get him to zoom out of his troubled state.

Y/N: "Hey? You've blanked out for a hot moment are you okay?"

Makki: "Huh!? Oh yes! Um.. Sure I'm alright- I kind of took a step forward trying to ask a question you see. It might not be the time to ask."

Y/N: "But at the same token point the more you hide it from me the more curious and agitated I get. You know the usual." You proclaimed with a slight flirtatious tone but silly intentions.

Makki is used to your lively responses and normally is able to keep up with you. But it feels like this chain is pulling him behind, staggering the soothing flow. Makki takes a deep breath as he begins querying..

Makki: "Y'know, with a world like this. What do you think the future could be? Perhaps for us or in general? I'm not one for loosing my cool over a question but I want to know what you think. Maybe your answer could settle me?"

Y/N: "Woah easy there tiger, your nerves are kicking in a bit too much. But don't worry. With the future.. I can't exactly answer that question- only fate can really guide us. If you believe in that kind of stuff."

Makki: "Now that you think about it, you're right. Future is something we can't exactly grasp so easily. We can change the courses of our lives but only by a certain amount. And I think fate is a good way to describe it. Not sure though." He said nonchalantly even though he had worries just a moment ago.

You wonder to yourself about the future you could have with your boyfriend. Maybe you both stay in a strong relationship or maybe you both could take it to the vows and the soppy stuff. You being a dreamboat, you take yourself on a journey through your mind. A visionary experience if you will. Colours and images form into your brain and they seem to be a picture of a wedding hall and then of a masquerade ball. Which let's be blunt, that is too much for a feeble mind like yours, so you shift back to the more down-to-earth visions. You also shift into your own personal life in the future. You can see your face being on Tokyo's city lights or you going Broadway in New York's theatrical frenzies. All of the sudden your visions get ahold of you as you see a picture of yourself on the very city light you imagined- but as we all know, that's just a vision. In reality it was just a advertisement of a popular beverage that most people love to drink. Including Makki, in which he decides to snap you out of your thoughts and ramble about it as you notice the car is moving again.