Saving Assassins

Heading back to the order, James discussed the Templars' plan.

"They plan on killing all of the greatest and strongest Assassins there are. Once they're all killed, they'll take the Apple and Sword of Eden." James explained.

"So, we must gather our fellow brothers and sisters, and fight the Templars." My dad said.

"First we must find Assassins that need help." I explained.

"There's an Assassin, Daniel Stillings. If he's one of their targets, then you need to find him." My dad said.

"Consider it done." I told him and left.

Soon, I saw an Assassin, hiding behind a corner.

"Daniel Stillings?" I asked.

"It's good to see a fellow brother. The Templars are everywhere. I can't trust anyone. I need you to kill this person and I'll come with you." He explained.

I spotted the Templar. He looked strong. He had an axe with him too.

"Assassin! Come fight me!" He yelled.

I introduced myself.

"Ahh! There you are. Prepare to die." He said.

We fought. I had to dodge his hits or he was gonna flatten me. He was too strong, I kept looking for weakspots, but I didn't see any. Then I used my hidden pistol and shot him in the chest. He started to slow down, so I sliced his leg, and as he fell, I activated my blade and stabbed him.

"You're a good fighter." He told me.

"Thank you, I learned from the best. Rest in peace." I said as he died.

Daniel and I headed back.