The words from a father

The Grand Master shot my father.

"Awwwww what's the matter? Not so much of a hero now with daddy gone huh?" He asked.

I didn't say anything. Anger, Sadness, Confusion, and other emotions were building up inside of me.

"We're done here, let's go." He told the guards and left.

"We'll go after them. Here, your father wanted you to read this." Uncle said.

Son, you've grown so much over the years. I've grown so old. If you're reading this it means I am dead, but Felix, don't feel pain. Don't get revenge for what they did. It wouldn't be our way. I am proud, knowing that my son has grown up to be just like me. The Apple and Sword of Eden are at a place I like to study and focus. There are also legends that you know of, that can give you the wisdom and advice I cannot give now. Bring the Templars peace and save the brotherhood. I love you son.

-Dad

"I love you too dad, I won't let you down. Rest in peace." I said and went to his secret place.

Getting there, I saw where my father relaxed and worked. I saw statues of the legends Altaïr, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Shay, and Arno.

"Ah! Assassino, Your father has talked about you alot. I am sorry for your loss." Ezio said.

"Rest in peace." We all said.

I grabbed the Apple and Sword and it felt powerful. Just holding the weapons were amazing. Then it hit me.

"The Apple shows illusions for people to see what they want to see. What if it can make things reality?" I asked.

"I don't know, let's find out shall we lad?" Asked Edward.

I held the Apple in the air and focused on the legends. Altaïr, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Shay, and Arno. The statues were gone, instead they stood in front of me.

"Now, let's find those Templars and bring them peace." I said and we left.