Grand Master

I heard swords clashing and guns being fired. I knew I was at the right place. Ken and Daniel were fighting Templars together as a team, but they being out numbered. I aim my bow at one the guards that were charging at Ken. They immediately looked at my direction. I jumped down and joined the fight.

I used all of my weapons and skills. I sliced the neck of a guard and quickly shot the other in the head. Then I use my hidden pistol to kill some more guards and I used my hidden blade and sword to finish the final round of enemies.

"Good stuff Assassin!" Daniel shouted surprised to see such skill.

"Very good." Said Ken.

"Are you two alright?" I asked.

"Yes, we found out where the Grand Master Templar is. He's over there, we didn't want to go anywhere near him without you." Daniel explained.

"Go back to the order, protect the Assassins." I said.

They nodded and left. I was gonna talk to the Grand Master alone. I passed all of the guards and stood behind the Grand Master.

"Assassin, it seems you've caused quite the commotion. Killing my followers." He said.

"You can stop this. Only surrender and the Assassins can make a truce." I explained.

"No, I still have one more string to pull before giving up." He said and pulled out a smoke bomb and disappeared into the smoke. I need to head back to the hideout, something doesn't feel right.