Assassin

We needed to find the Assassins. It was fun, being like a Mentor. We saw Templars and Assassins fighting to the death.

"Guys, let's kill these Templars." Said Altaïr.

"Yeah." The other Assassins said and went to join the fight.

As they were fighting the Templars, I saw who was leading them.

"The Assassin!? I thought you were dealt with." He said, confused.

"Your killing ends here." I said and drew out the Sword of Eden. It was a very good sword. It glowed and fired a laser beam so powerful, it destroyed some of the guards. The leader didn't say anything, he was too shocked to realize the power. I pointed it at him and he was shivering and pissed himself.

"Call off your men, and I won't kill you." I said.

"N--no!" He yelled.

"Very well." I told him and took out the Apple as well.

"TEMPLARS, HEAR ME WELL, I AM FELIX, SON OF THE ASSASSIN ADAM, AND I AM AN ASSASSIN!!!!! FIGHT ME!!!!!" I screamed and every single Templar charged. I held up the Apple and Assassin ghosts came and helped me fight, along with the legends. Templars died from left to right, Assassins saw in amazement, as all Templars died. I walked up and pointed it at the leader.

"Tell me where is your Grand Master? Why is there so many of you? Why did he kill my father?" I asked.

"At the Abstrergo Industry, he knows that if you kill him, the Templars will lose this war. And he did it only for entertainment." He explained.

"Thank you, rest in peace." I said and sliced his head off.
"It's amazing, to see the legendary Assassins here." Said uncle.

"Let's end this war, and bring the Templars peace." I said and all left.