The Tournament

Heading back I heard shouts and chants in the combat arena. Templars screaming to the top of their lungs "ASSASSIN!!!! ASSASSIN!!! ASSASSIN!!!" And at the top, was the leader. He had waited for me to come.

"Well, if it isn't Mr. Trouble Maker himself. You've made quite the title among the Templars, The Assassin." He said.

"Where are the other Assassins?" I asked.

"Safe, tell me where the Apple and Sword of Eden are and they'll be free." He explained.

"I don't know where the Apple or Sword are. Let them go and I'll consider not killing you." I said.

*laughs* "You're funny. Now, let the tournament begin. The hero will have to kill every last Templar there is alive. If he doesn't, he dies with his friends." He told the Templars and they began to charge.

I drew out my sword and fought. I parried and slashed one's neck, sliced another's head, and finished the rest with stabs. That was one round, now it was round two. Snipers got into positions and more guards came. I quickly used my bow to take out the snipers and killed the guards. After a while, I was beginning to tire, so was the leader, growing impatient because I wasn't dead.

"I guess I'll have to kill you myself." He said and dropped into the arena. He had a very good sword. I couldn't do anything, but block. If I wasn't focused, I was dead. I used my hidden pistol and shot his leg, I kicked him, and with that, finished it off with my hidden blade.

"Good stuff, it seems like you win hero. Better go, my guard is going to kill your father. Hurry!" He said and died.

"Rest in peace." I said and quickly hurried.

The guard was ahead of me and I was holding a dagger. I climbed to a building and caught up. Before he could touch Adam, I jumped in mid air, activated my blade, and stabbed him.

"Rest in peace as well." I said went to go free my friends.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, but---" suddenly, a bullet went straight through my father's head and everyone gasps.