Finding my uncle

I over heard a conversation with my dad and an assassin.

"We don't know mentor. He hasn't responded back. What if....." he trailed off into thought there's no need to finish his sentence.

"That's impossible, he's The Traitor he's not gonna die that easily." My dad explained.

I stepped in.

"What's wrong with uncle James?" I asked.

"He hasn't been responding to our calls. I fear the Templars have gotten to him." Answered my dad.

"Uncle James won't die that easily, plus he'll have an Assassin to help him." I said.

"Before you go here, a modification to your hidden blade. It should be very useful." The Assassin gave me Ezio's Hidden pistol.

"Thank you." I told him.

As I got to my uncle's home, I saw blood from Templar guards everywhere. At the center of a room,  I saw James.

"Uncle J---" before I could finish my sentence, he pointed a gun at me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"It's me, Felix." I answered.

He put the gun back in his pocket and hugged me.

"Is that really you? You look just like your father." He said proudly.

I couldn't help, but smile. It was good to see uncle James.

"Tell me what happened?" I asked him.

"Well, Templars came into my home and tried to kill me. As you can see, they failed miserably. A Templar by the name of Jonathan Sailas is the leader of these guards. He's a coward, but has total control of the guards." He explained.

"I'll be right back." I said.

I spotted him. Surrounded with guards like a coward. I dropped down to introduce myself.

"Sailas, your time has come." I told him.

"Stay where you are Assassin! You cannot kill me with so many guards around." He said.

I loaded my hidden pistol and aimed it at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Bringing you peace." I answered and fired it. The bullet went straight through his head. He fell and rolled over to me.

"You shouldn't be afraid of things, be brave for the people you call friends or family. Rest in peace." I told him. The guards immediately ran away.

"It's done." I told Uncle.

"Good, now let's go see your father." He said.