Living the dream

We all discussed what to do next.

"A sniper is what we need." Daniel suggested.

"I agree, Ken can help." My dad said.

"Who's this Ken?" I asked.

"She's the daughter of my best friends. They were corrupted and had to be killed." Uncle explained.

"We should split up. Daniel, find Ken. I wanna find out the second command Templar." I said.

"David Dane. That's your guy." Uncle said.

"I'll bring him peace." I said.

"Here, it's Connor's bow." Said my dad.

"How do you have all of these weapons. Shouldn't they be gone by now?" I asked.

"We keep them in a safe place, for an Assassin to use them." He explained.

Connor's bow proved useful getting inside. Dane was in a building, drinking wine, and eating like a king. It seems like a party, with so many people. I used the crowd to my advantage, he was giving a speech.

"Friends, tonight we feast and drink for a greater world, a greater life. WE SHALL LIVE OUR LIFE, TO THE FULLEST!!!!!!" He shouted.

"YEAH!!!!" The people shouted.

"We a----" he was interrupted by me activating my blade and stabbing him.

"Assassin. I did not notice you. You're good. Better find that sniper. Hurry!" He said and died.

"Thank you and rest in peace." I said and ran out of the building. Daniel and Ken were in trouble.