It Will Be Ok: Chapter One

(Hi guys! This is my first Destiel fanfiction! Feel free to leave me comments on what I should improve, or what you like. I love hearing from you guys! Hope you enjoy the story!)

{Castiel's POV}

I woke up to the most annoying sound in the world, well not the most annoying, but
that sound followed shortly after. The screeching of my alarm clock was soon drowned out by the voice of the most annoying brother ever.

"Time to get up Cassie!" Gabriel shouted, bursting into my room without knocking, as usual.

"Luci heard there might be a new boy in our grade today! God I hope he's cute! Hurry up and get ready! I want to get to school and talk to him before that bitch Ruby has a chance to manipulate him into falling in love with her or something."

Gabriel was bouncing on my bed with excitement.

"Urgh fine Gabe" I grumble pushing him off me. He pulls out a Snickers bar taking a huge bite before dropping it on my floor and running out.

"Gabriel!" I screech hearing his laughter from down the hall. Urgh isn't it too early for candy anyway? I reach out and toss it into my trash can where it clunks against the forever growing pile of trash I have in there.

Gabriel and his twin Luci (short for Lucifer) were 14 and starting their freshman year. They were both openly gay and VERY flamboyant about it. They also had quite a reputation for being the tricksters of the town. They got all of their tricks from our older brother Balthazar, who was starting his second year of college. Everyone loved Gabriel, Balthazar and Luci, no matter how much trouble they got into. Now without Balthazar, the Twins had calmed down a bit. But they still pull pranks often.

I glanced at the clock, on a normal day I would have plenty of time to get ready, take a shower, and have a nice breakfast. But today Gabriel and Luci wanted to leave early. I decided I would have to go without the shower, and I would grab a granola bar on my way out. I walk into my closet and grab a white button down shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, my favorite trench coat, and a blue tie. Just then my door banged open, startling me and making me knock down a box filled with tiny pieces of metal.

"Haha I scared Cassie!" my two year old sister Hannah's voice rang out. She then notices me trying to inconspicuously hide the contents of the box.

"What's that?" Hannah asks coming up to me.

"Nothing" I say quickly, trying to scoop the contents up, slicing my hand in the process.

"Shiny!" She cries reaching out to pick one up.

"No Hannah!" I scream a little bit sharper than I meant to.

Hannah's eyes welled up with tears, and she ran out of my room. I sighed placing the box of blades back on the closet shelf. It was only morning and I could already tell today was going to be a bad day.