08

1 week in prison

Durk pov

" so u got a kid " zion asked as we all sat in the jail yard.

See I made a lot of friends just for a whole week there was

Jail bird  who goes by sheyya a 24 year old dealer

Kentrell's frens  Joe and Ben who did a robbery and murdered 4 ppl

And Tay or Taymor who killed his cheating ass nigga over a taco.

Those ones were the most baddest next to the rest, for the sake of us all we had to be in one cell room . Meaning it was a big ass space with bed for all of us to sleep and our own time to do whatever.

" stop asking ma baby so many questions hoe " tay said hitting zion head with his reading book, I snicker and got up from my seat heading to do some push ups .

" mane it's only questions " he remarks groaning at the pain to his head , turning my head the otherside I noticed someone was watching me .

" yo somebody watching me "  I said getting up off the weight and going back to sit .

" that's just jayceon,  he always watching us tho and heard thru the vine he was mad gay and normally hit on the soft ones " I was really paying attention to what Taymor was saying.

The jay nigga keeps looking tho  lickin his lips and eye fucking me but I kept my distance and focus on my goal to get outta here.

/6:00am/

Durk sluggishly walked back to his cell room for some sleep, his feet were killing him plus he ain't had a choice.  He slowly remembered he had to take a shower before lights out and also had to wash his clothes too.

" there goes spinner " sheyya said tucking his sharp pocket knife  under his sleeve.

" looks like somebody finna die today " I overheard jayceon before he looks up at me . I smack my lips and closed my cell door sitting on the thin mattress.

I eventually rest my head on the concrete bed and took a short close eyes before a cold hand press against my face.

In fright I jumped up and grab my knife only to look up at a nonchalant jayceon starring at me .

He had on a red uniform differently from what we had on,  maybe he had alot of cash to pay for it.

" see u needed some sleep baby " he snickers pinning me to my bed . See nobody could see us due to my cell being around the back so I walk from everybody room to mine.

" I ain't yo baby nigga and fuck off me , u ain't finna bitch me " I snapped pushing him off allowing his back to hit the wall with a thud.

Immediately i saw my friends coming towards the cell but jayceon glared at them but they didn't move an inch.

" fuck outta hea nigga " zion and Taymor said showing there pieces along with sheyya and Joe......guess Joe but Ben ass to sleep.

" yall don't want no trouble with me , I promise u that but amma get out ya cell ....see ya later on baby " jayceon said kissing my forehead and pushing pass the gang.

" mane is u good " I gave them a thumbs up and told em I was fine , he just got me scared to see him standing over me in ma sleep.

" don't fuck wit him , he ain't one of us and he dangerous too" I smack my lips , dangerous my ass plus what he gon do strangle my ass if I don't fuck eit him.

" come on Durk let's get some spread " I licked my lips and got off the bed stepped pass every one but was stopped my sheyya.

" remember what I told u bruh, just take my advice and stay away from jayceon.

And I walked away with that in my head.