25/2

Durk ......

Woke around 2:33pm to the sound of their shared hotel room being banged tf on. After the whole session him and von put up he wasn't on no bullshit with nobody plus whoever got his ass up must got sum they really wanted.

" tf u up for ?" Von mumbled barely awake and resting his weight on his left arm watching his naked baby mama slip on his robe and thongs.

" somebody banging on the damn door, I swear I can't sleep every time we fuck 😒 " von chuckled and slide out of the covers grabbing a hold of durk's waist pulling the man into his embrace.

" let em knock a lil more , I wanna fuckk some moreee" he gets off the bed lifting durk with him and dang for a skinny bowlegged nigga he sure knows how to bring weight .

The banging only increases then someone too familiar starts to shout.

durk gets upset and push himself off von rushing to the door and poping it open , Asian stood by the door holding a little baby girl in her arms. She looks pissed and got obviously upset even more seeing durk in some robe with his hair all tied up and by the looks of it from sucking on von's dick all night .

" tf fuck .....u still messing with this nigga eww yall nasty " durk was finna drag her shit but von pulled him back into the hotel room and shut the door staying outside with Asian.

" remember this nasty dick got yo shit pregnant now fuck up and gimmi ma daughter and be on yo way " Asian made a deal with von , she wouldn't come around unless he wanna see his daughter.

Except he didn't entirely tell her that he got his shit together with durk after having the man spend almost 5 months in jail for beating her ass over his son.

And that he wanted to have a big ass family again - just without her.

To be continued 🥴