16🧿

Couple days into a week .

" so how u feeling " kentrell said to durk rocking back his legs .

" good . I mean jayceon shouldn't have come but the again nigga done had a whole baby and shii even moved on why should I give a fuck " he stated .

But it was true news went around about Asian being his baby mama and then some ol gurl name aniyah. Everything was getting to durk he was thinking about coming home to see his son and also von who he would confess to about his love for him.

But I guess God sends u miracles when he wants or sees an opportunity.

" daddy can I have some juice " Daquan said and along came both kentrell's daughter kaysean.

" what i done told u about em shoes Kay " kentrell said sternly

" what i done told u about em shoes Kay " kentrell said sternly. He knew he told that little lady to take her shoes off before entering people home.

" I forgot am sorry mama" kentrell smacks his lips and gave her a kiss on the cheek letting her run along with daquan to the play area by the living room.

" u sure u ain't need no more kids around this place " durk shook his head, he didn't want no dead beat for a baby daddy and sho ain't wanna date nobody that's related to the streets .

" think about it , cause remember what am gon tell u life is short so do what u gotta from now " durk knew life was short but he couldn't take himself up to get pregnant by someone else after your first baby daddy ghost u and walked out like nothing happened.

" yeah ik, but maybe I will when am ready or maybe God just gave me daquan as a present of joy " the thought of getting pregnant by some crazy nigga makes his pussy throb.

" say , amma gon drop that luh girl by her daddy and head to work " durk gave kentrell a big hug and also a small one for his God daughter watching them both exit the home of his .

Time skip ( 2am)

Durk couldn't sleep , as if his mind ran back to the prison days and him and jayceon having a conversation which turns into him getting dicked down in the showers .

He jumps out of his sleep to find his phone ringing with the caller ID being of the same man of his dreams , with groans shifting the covers he stood up right and picked up the phone answered before the call went dead.

" hey mama " that little hint of sleep being present in the man's voice did something to durk's insides.

" wassup dawg" durk replied tryna sound a bit more manly than fruity. Jayceon chuckled and turned on his camera showing him in bed next to a woman who had her back turned to him.

" so am trying to slide by u today, u down " durk shrugs, he didn't know if rhe female was dead or deaf but it that was him he would hear even the silence on the other side of the bed a bit uncomfortable.

" ion wanna see u dummy, u caused my relationship " durk now chuckled making jayceon frown. " u call that a relationship and he got a newborn while u in the pen ain't u supposed to carry his next child " .

Durk was now hurt hearing the truth from someone other than kentrell, he hates thinking about it why love has to beat him so much he always tried to make things right between them both .

" ight fine u win amma drop my location and u can pull up " jayceon got off his bed and walked to the bathroom to piss and walk back into his bedroom.

" nahh u gon dress and bring yo son and both of yall come down to where am at ?" Durk nods and told the man he was feeling a bit sleepy and was gon back to sleep.

" okay then baby , see u tomorrow " durk kissed the phone only to see jayceon kissed back and hung up.

On jayceon side 🍒❤

" u gon pay me fr " sheyya said taking off the wig and grinning.

" mane stfu u know u my family " they both dabbed each other up and went separate ways , jayceon laid in bed feeling the now cold spot thinking maybe durk would fit perfectly with his life and maybe adapt something.

Explain : okay so yall maybe confused at the end soo am gonna explain. So sheyya and jayceon are actually family like cousins and jayceon wanted durk so he asked sheyya to do him a favor and made it look like he was trying to warn durk that he was dangerous which he is tbh 🥱 . And now that everything is is place he wants to get durk tk be his cause he really want this to work .

" if still confused lemme know )❤

Stay turned for part 17