09

Durk pov

I woke up from my cell and checked my watch , it was only 10am meaning I missed alot of stuff .
I
" iayo durk spread on the table " Taymor said across the hall , I gave him a thumbs up and grab my toothbrush and my rag finna get an early showers.

I stepped out my cell and walked down the hall towards the bathroom, thinking about the whole jayceon stuff made me kinda edgy too .

I walked into the shower room and saw the said man with a towel wrapped around his waist and shoulders, he glanced at me and grins closing the shower and dropped his towel.

Fuck

" um ......can u leave or I could until your ready to get out " he shook his head no and turn the shower on wetting his whole body.

" take yo clothes off and come here " I swallow the fear in my mouth and my heart that was hammering against my chest .

" hell naw nigga " I shouted, he cover my mouth and pull me into his stall pulling the curtains.

The water was running and my back was against his chest , even tho the water shower down on both of us I couldn't help but noticed how his breathing was slow and felt different than normal.

He turns me around and put his hand under my chin lifting my face to look at him " your so beautiful durk u ain't know that " he chuckled running his index finger against my chest .

" i-i can't do this , I ain't no bitch jayceon " before I know it both our lips meet and was kissing like crazy. I my mind was cloudy with my thoughts on the lips . He made sure I felt all his feelings in the kiss , I grabbed his face and deeper the kiss .

" shit k think we should stop before I bend yo ass over in here " to be hnest I really wanted that , I mean being in here really felt kinda different fr .

" then do it daddy" he chuckled and pulled away I was confused I mean u talked about bending me over wasn't that his goal.

" look durk , ion think u ready for all this am gonna get going tho" he said wrapped up his body and walked out .

Ps : he already took a shower just went back in because of durk .