35

1.01 pm - ᴅᴇᴄ. 24. 2022

Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 - ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ

ᴅᴜʀᴋ ᴘᴏᴠ

" so amma see u at the next appointment" the doctor said handing me my ultrasound photos, I was definitely finna put these on the gram and Twitter. I was officially seeing what my baby looks like , I hit up Von to come pick me up since he got the boys today for an outing at his mom's house.

I was late but mama Bennett knows am always gon be like that . I checked the time and walked over to the food court so I could get something to ea and also , relax my feet.

" damn , u from around here ?" This lightskin with braids ask standing behind me in the lunch line , I shook my head and turned around focusing on getting to the counter to order my food . He keeps bugging me so I eventually answered.

" yes am from around here , and u are?" He smiles and turn around to another male who had tattoos on his face and a 21 sign. Then I realized

" omfg sheyya!! " i ran out the line and gave him a big hug watching his stretch out so he didn't squeeze my big ahh tummy . " wassup pregnant mama " I blushed I really like getting compliments when am pregnant.

" well am fine just ordering some food , and this dude keeps asking me if am from around here " I mugged, sheyya pulled the lightskin to his body and gave him a kiss on the cheek " this my boyfriend and kentrell's boyfriend also his name drake.....well he goes by that his name Aubrey " I shook hands with him and went back into the line to order my food.

( ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ 20ᴍɪɴs )

I was well seated with sheyya and Aubrey, I finished my food and just relaxed while sheyya told me about his kids and how kentrell doing and how he got out the pen and all that . Later von walks in and everybody starts going crazy over him for some reason.

" wassup ma " He bites his lip and starred into my eyes , roughly snatching my neck and brought me up to his face to kiss him. I did and he place Me on his lap and rubbed my ass and tiddies.

" heyy PA am just chilling with em " he dabbed up sheyya and also Aubrey who gave him a small smile " ion never get this close to u " I quickly catch on to what he was saying and got pissed cause the fuck u mean.

" oh frl , well then u can check on anytime u know where am at , sheyya and kentrell my Dawgs " I rolled my eyes and hop off his lap grabbing my bag and my smoothie.

" am leaving " I slowly turned around and walk towards the exit to the car.

I stood there for 2 hours until I decided to open the doors using my Bobby pen and sat down scrolling through the internet when I stumbled upon a photo of Asian , ion even remember me following her frl .

Asiandabrat

Liked by kingvon and  88,342 others

Liked by kingvon and 88,342 others

Asiandabratt always around so get up with me 😌💕

Comments disabled

I could believe von hooked up back with her after he told me they call it quits. I decided to wait til he gets into the car before going off.

( ᴠᴏɴ ɢᴏᴛ.ᴛᴏ.ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʀ )

" u mad jealous frl " von mumbled putting the car in drive , I wasn't about to sugar coat anything knowing what he did and he sure knows it too. " so we sleeping around now ?" I asked turning my body and attention towards him. He only chuckled and turn the music up focusing on the road.

" ight bet , drop me off at my house " he nods and made a couple turns pulling up to my house , I grabbed my stuff and got out the car slammed the door and walked up to my front door looking back at him .

He only shook his head and put the car back in drive , leaving me alone on the street.

.........................

" so u being frl ?" Taymor asked thru the FaceTime, I slowly nod my head and stuffed my face with more ice cream trying to numb the pregnancy hormones and the heartbreak I was feeling.

" h-he s-still seeing her , I can't complete with that she looks all good and am just fat and pregnant " I said hating how my body looks . " bitch if u don't stfu , u bringing his sperm so don't blame ya self or nothing matter a fact and coming to see u tomorrow " I quickly wipe my face and started to smile .

" u pulling tomorrow?" He nods and showed me his papers and also his documents. " ight then am finna get some sleep and hit u up tomorrow " I hung up and went to bed since my feet were swollen and hurt so much .