38

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38

" 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆 "

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒐𝒗.

Durk stirred in his sleep, not only being awake for the past hours hoping to see tae come through the door . But also watching his favorite movie and eating his food, the young man crammed himself inside the sofa space wrapping his blanket over him snuggling into the warmth.

" durk am h-" tay starred amused at the pregnant being , chuckle a little whenever durk would snor and wiggle himself. The short male found his friend just a calm person normally being pregnant would make alot of hormones but he handled them well.

Taymor ran his hands over his tired face feeling around the eye bags. He had applied for a job with McDonald's incase he goes broke, he wasn't in a " trap" gang or called himself a " gangsta" when he only sold weed to a few suppliers in jail. He was coming off the long night shift but forgot to pick up durk being thrilled the man was sleeping and not nagging at his ear.

Slowly walking pass the couch, he took out his towel and other things getting a shower and head to bed.

Next morning

Von pov.

" wake yo' ass up nigga , I got clinic " asian grunts hitting the pillow over my face once again

" wake yo' ass up nigga , I got clinic " asian grunts hitting the pillow over my face once again. Opening my eyes I adjusted to the light and her face which was real close to me.

" u always doin' some shit , go get dressed or sum " I groaned rubbing my hands over my face and fixed my dreads starring up at her. I couldn't believe this was happening like durk having a baby and now asian all pregnant again.

" am dressed. U need to get dressed and hurry up " she argued doing her small makeup in the mirror, I flip the covers off my legs and staggered into the bathroom pissing then strip for a shower.

After my shower I dried off and throw my boxers on searching for my other stuff seeing my clothes wasn't in my closet no more. " where my shit?" She pointed to her backrooms not even glancing up at me , I walked in there picked out my fit and oil my lips and my dreads spraying it with that good stuff.

" ight let's go" closing the door helping her into the car.

-

Durk

" So these are all the products I use when showering,  this keeps the body soft and also makes u feel like an angle " I said speaking into the camera

" So these are all the products I use when showering, this keeps the body soft and also makes u feel like an angle " I said speaking into the camera .

I woke up a little early and vlog before heading to actually shower and eat then leave for the clinic, I didn't get the guys name from yesterday but that's cool. Stepping out the bathroom I plugged my light mirror on and did my makeup well putting on my clothes.

" Taymor!" I called out breathlessly walking across the hall, upon reaching the front door I noticed a different pair of shoes and a fur coat hanged up. With a confused look I called out to tay once more seeing a lightskin male peep out the room with his dreads in a high bun.

" h-hey Taymor is sleeping um....am nick should I wake him?" The slight taller male says scratching his neck I guess from being nervous, i shook my head and searched for the keys to drive myself.

" um it ain't my business but your pregnant and driving, I'll just wake tay up " he worried leaving the door returning with a shirt and his phone closing the door slightly. Nick brings me towards the car and got himself in driving me to the clinic.

" so let me guess your his lil boyfriend " I chuckled having a small talk since we drove in silence for like 1/2 hours. Nick shook his head making a right turn into a breakfast establishment to get some food.

" am just a simple friend. I have my boyfriend but tay told me your pregnant and needed help moving around and since he was working he couldn't handle everything " I was astonished Taymor did all that just to make sure I was alright.

We pulled into the drive way and walked inside the clinic smelling the sweet scent of floor cleaner and strawberries. Standing up to the counter I noticed a dread head not even far down the hall . He looked annoyed as waiting impatiently for someone to come out the room right infront of him.

" name?" The lady spoke nonchalantly typing on the computer, I gave her my name and also the doctor who was checking on me since I found out the pregnancy, unfortunately her husband was here but he was also a sweetheart at just 52 yrs old.

" alright sit down and he will be with u in 5 minutes " I waddle to the seat and gasp as the dread head looked up. Von starred at me then to my stomach and glared at nick who didn't even look away.

" the fuck u doing here ? Let me guess yo ass seeing if u could get an abortion " he argues Standing up to me, nick steps in pushing me behind his tall frame glaring back at Von. I haven't seen or heard anything and this was his reaction to everything.

" I know u ain't dumb , fuck u think this is don't hit on a pregnant person " nick shouted being up in von's face, he peeps over and glared at me shaking his head, moments later asian comes out the same room with her pregnant stomach and grins at me.

" dang unto the next I see " pushing me a lil she walked pass Von trailing behind her.

" no offense but u need to pick other dudes to have kids with " he suggested sitting down and waited with me.

-

" well u seem healthy " he nods handing me a pack of gummy to take whenever am feeling for sweets and to also go for small walks just to put off pressure a little. I stood up from the chair holding unto my back waiting for nick to return from the rest room.

The office door opens and the same guy from yesterday enters starring at me while he talked , the doctor looks over at me and shook his head picking up up clipboard showing it to the man. He nods and waved at me not before handing something to the man.

" well then see u in 4 weeks , please prepare and stay overnight for your delivery " he stated handing me a small paper just as nick approached for us to leave.

I look over the crumble paper and smiled stuffing it inside my purse.

Hey beautiful
Call me .
Xxxxxxxx