17🧿

Durk pov.

" so how the food " Jayceon asked me , I shrugged and continued to eat.

" ma can I get a napkin " Daquan asked who had ketchup all over his face and grease all over his hands .

" hol on lemme get u one " Jayceon got up from the table and went to the counter to get some napkin for us both.

" hey can I get u anything " a lady said sitting in his seat. I rolled my eyes and looked up at her seeing she gave Daquan an ugly stare.

" not and u need to leave , the fuck u want ? " She gets up and leans across the table pouting her lips .

" stay away from my man , then we won't have a problem " I grinned and told her okay grabbing my stuff and heading to Jayceon .

" I wanna leave " he looks down at me and nods lifting Daquan and wiping his face and hands walking out.

Jayceon home

" Daquan is asleep" he said to me stepping downstairs in his shorts and no top.

" well am finna join him" as I start to walk away he pulled me into his arms .

" chill out here wimmi a little , smoke or sum " I sighed it's a a whole since I smoked and am feeling a luh stressed .

" ight then "

2 hours into smoke

I was high asf and so was Jay who kept moving my hips up and down his dick . Shii we was grinding and doing all that u can think about .

" let's take this upstairs " I nod and hop off him grabbing his hand and went upstairs to continue.

And let's say we had a bomb ass time

Sorry for the lame chapter 😂

Just wanna give yall sum to read. This was a prop or bloopers of the actual chapter. So yall just hang on while I get some stuff done and finish the actual chapter ❤❤❤🎀