22

The trip 1/ 4

_____________

" ion see why we gotta bring all these bags " durk mumbled picking up his bags and also daquan little bag too.

" saying fr, shit too much plus it's only like 5 business days " von wasn't letting nobody spoil his plan he got out.

They all knew except durk.

" would u come on and stop all that mumbling " von's mama said kissing her teeth.

Durk decides it was best to sort things out with his baby daddy then try to be in a different relationship but to his surprise von doing everything to make him forgive and stay with him.

They went upstairs and book a room for each other only thing von ended up getting the same room as durk. The two didn't want to spend 5 nights sleeping next to each other knowing the type of shit that went down .

" it's only 5 days " durk mugs sitting on the bed and being on the phone texting jayceon to let em know he was okay and actually having a great time with his son.

" so fuck u texting him for? He wasn't there when I was " von was jealous that jayceon still had increased his love to durk than himself and he was getting pissed off by it .

" nigga am sorry but, u ain't my man okay so don't think shit gon change bc u the baby daddy not husband or boyfriend " he clapped back getting off his shoes pants and shirt .

Von now sat on the bed watching durk bending over each time to pick up either his socks or a piece of his clothes. The tightness in his pants made it hard to even stand straight , durk knew what he was doing also and he thinks it's working the way he wants .

________________

" can u stop! " durk said out of breath starring between his legs von's brown orbs starring right back at him.

" fuck no " he was barely heard since his lips were covered in squirt and durk's freshly shaved pussy lips .

" aye von!" Durk couldn't hold his moans and starts shouting out loud .

" ahh! Daddy"

" fuck"

" yes "

Von hearing his name not from durk gets up off the ground and walk towards the door opening it and getting upset.

Short story.

Who's at the door?