Chapter 1

"Hey Lee, cody, lets go."

"YAAAY!!"

"Shhhh. Bay voices cody."

"ai sorry."

"There you go."

Cody always runs off and leaves us. He has to learn why that's dangerous, he already learned why you cant be loud in the bay so he listens with that now."

"... why did you wanna come out again, last time we did, we almost got caught."

"Yeah but we haven't done it an awhile, also theres an island not too far from here i saw."

"You're on about what i think you are, are you?"

"Yep."

"You want us to go to the island alone?"

"Mhm."

"Nope."

"Why not it'll be fun, and plus I'm like Vander's favorite so he wont be too mad."

"We aren't leaving cody. Also a couple miles ago i saw a thievery boat, we should find cody and go back to the bay."

"help!"

"Did you hear that?"

"What are you on about now, i didn't hear nothing."

"I think cody's in trouble."

He was in trouble, big time trouble. The thievery boat got him, and made him yell for Vander, well tried to make him yell.

He was being held by an old scummy person. Next to the old hag was the captain of the thievery boat, at least I think its the captain.

"Go get Vander and I'll give you the boy."

Lee turned around immediately to go and get Vander but I stopped them.

"lee if you go then vander will know we're out here and you said he'd get super upset."

"you think we can take a whole crew? your insane."

"we have to.... for cody."

"....... ugh fine."

We dont have weapons but it's something we can handle.

We both turn back to go and "get Vander" but we're actually distracting them.

"Ack!"

"LEE!"

"Shut up and go!"

Running to the deck dodging people i get stopped by the captain.

"I dont think so."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Charlie walking passed the hall with my scissors,

**Fuck, good enough I guess.