Chapter 7

I tried to open the door but as soon as i touched the handle, the light shut off and we heard hurried footsteps coming towards us.

"Maybe we should look somewhere else."

"Yeah I agree."

The way Nyxie said that was like she's trying to hide something.

We made it back to the deck and thats when i heard someone whisper my name from the lower deck level.

"... what are you doing out here, vanders gonna- You again?"

"Lee whats wrong, do you need me?"

"Why are you here... With this thing! Its not even old enough to be a captain and IT got you in trouble!"

"Lee what the hell. Their name is Nyxie and why are you being so rude?"

"... they're a so called captain of a thievery boat and you're asking why im being rude. Their crew is probably robbing us right now!"

I turn to Nyxie and apologize for Lee.

"... get your ass over here before someone else wakes up. And i dont want you out with this thing anymore, do you understand me?"

"What?! Your not the leader, you don't even matter to this crew, you're just some kid that wanted to something to do so you ran to us. Dont try to act like your the boss."

"Then why am i the assistant captain and your not. Just because things dont go your way doesn't mean you can boss people around."

"Tell me who am i bossing around, it ain't the kids, it sure as hell aint you or the crew. The only thing ive got going for me is surviving and friends and now i only have one."

**shit i didnt mean to say that...

"Good, i dont wanna be your friend anyway. Since you dont like any of us maybe you should just leave."

"Maybe i will!"

"Good!!"

**what have i done...