introduction

General introduction:
Everyone in this world was born with powers, the ability to control one element or more. people get their powers at the age of 18, that's when they enrol in special schools to help them control it.
There is many schools, but the most famous one is HH academy, only special students with special powers are accepted. The more powers you have the richer you are, it is like powers is linked to your status in the society. And of course if you are powerful ,you are rich.

Powers
The common ones
Fire
Water
Wind
Earth
Kind of special
Thunder
Telekinesis
Ice
Force( super strength)
Rare ( only individuals with powerful back grounds have them)
Time
Shadow
Light
Transformation( the ability to shift to animals).

There are also other powers but no one had them for years, I won't say much for the story.

For the elites, they are born with more than one power. Some of them can learn more with practise but it is hard to do not many people can master that.

Even in the high society there is a hierarchy, some are more powerful than the others.

HH academy
The school was built especially for rich and powerful students, it was build 500 years ago and not once did they accept a normal individual from a simple family.
Since it is an academy for powerful people there is levels.
Level one: people who have 2 powers(normally a special one with a common one)
Level two:3 (  special powers and  common)
Level three: 4 powers or more ( a rare one+ special and common),
You can have for example shadow+thunder+ fire+ earth but a person with
Shadow+thunder+ice + fire is more powerful since they have more special powers.
They should have 4 powers to be classified as level 3, they don't need to have a rare power since they are... Rare
Unless someone has more than 2 special powers he or she are classified as level 3.

It is very rare for a person to control more than one rare power.

Characters:

Han jisung, 18 years

Han jisung, 18 years. He grew up in an orphanage, he lived there since he was 4. He doesn't have any memories from his family.
He is supposed to leave to a school since he reached 18, but he didn't show any sign of having powers which confused the workers and people around him

Since people in the orphanage doesn't have families, some schools send people to evaluate them and if they see potential in them, they gave them a scholarship.