chapter 15

Hyunjin pov
I spend last night at seungmin's and jeongin's room. I don't know what I am going to do,I had no idea why I acted like that toward felix. It broke me seeing his shocked face when I pushed him,I never hurted him like that before.I am confused and tired of denying my feelings but I am also afraid...no terrified of admitting too.
Both my cousin and my friend were confused to see me at their door yet they didn't ask me anything and I am thankful for that,I am not ready to talk to them yet.

I walked toward my dorm to change my clothes, we have a class with mr park today at 1 pm so it will be only felix and I... Well han too.
I entered the dorm, there is no sign of them in the living room or the kitchen. I sight in relive, going toward my room.
I changed into my uniform, before I left the room again but to my luck this time both of them were laughing in the kitchen while drinking their coffee
They stopped talking when they saw me, felix looked at me with a blank face sending shivers down my spine while han just looked at me with doe big eyes.

"Good afternoon " han said glancing back and forth between felix and me.
I looked at felix's direction "hey "but he just glared at me before he took his bag and left.
I looked down at my feet, I messed up big this time. I don't think he will forgive me.
Han looked at me before he starts walking until he stopped in front of me
" I know you hate me for some reason but please stop hurting felix, he doesn't deserve this... He really cares about you...stop hurting me" he said his face was filled with anger yet his tone held some softness to it.

"What happens between Felix and me is none of your business han" I said raising my eyebrow at him.
"It is now" he said leaving me in shock, What did he mean by that?
I walked after him heading to class too, when I entered both the boys were chatting with Mr park.
"Good afternoon hyunjin" he said smiling at me,I ignored him putting my bag on the bench.
"So of course everyone have heard about your accident hyunjin. It was pretty impressive that you entered the shadow dimension. Do you have any idea how?" Mr park asked me
"All I remembered is that I felt angry and everything turned black" I explained putting my hands in my pockets, I glanced at felix who was sitting on his seat looking through the window not paying any attention to the conversation.

"Well, feelings trigger our powers. " he said tapping his chin"your powers are shadows they are considered dark powers, so reacting to anger makes sense. Why were you angry?"he added?
"I don't want to talk about it" I replied.
"I see it personal" he replied nodding his head.
"Oh, I can tell you why. Because he is an insecure Coward who thinks playing with people's emotions for his own twisted pleasure is fun" felix talked for the first time today glaring at me.
"Felix..."
"Shut up" he growled his voice echoing the room ,making the window blow open.

"Mr lee, calm down" mr park said with a strict voice.
"No, I am tired of him..."
"Leave your personal life outside my class." He said giving him a glare making me gulp.
Han took his hand squeezing it, making felix look at him before he calmed down. seeing the way they looked at each other made my heart shatter into pieces.
Maybe I should let him go, I don't deserve him anyway.

"I see that none of you is capable of training today, you can leave" mr park said cutting my thoughts.i took my bag running for the room.

Han pov
Last night we cuddled to sleep in Felix's room. He told me about everything that happened between hyunjin and him from the start .how he start developing feelings for him, how hyunjin refused to return them yet he gets jealous and possessive over him.
He apologised telling me that hyunjin actions toward me was because of jealousy.
" han, do you care about him?"he asked laying his head on my chest. I have never been in a situation like this before, in my whole life I only cared about soobin.
"I don't know... Maybe...when it comes to him it is confusing, but with you it is easier" I answered stroking his hair.
"I think I need to let him go" he said hugging me tightly"he doesn't care about me, you should let him go too before you hurt yourself. Let go of him while you still can"he added. before he fell asleep, should I listen to felix's? I thought before I closed my eyes drifting tonsleep.