chapter 17

Han pov
"what happened soobin....i thought you died...how did we get here?"I asked hugging my friend.
"I don't know, the last thing I remember was when I told you to run then I lost consciousness.after yeonjun hyung woke me up and I was on my bed"soobin explained.
"tell us what happened for God's sake"Felix said shifting on his legs impatiently
"I....we were walking home when a group cut us off then soobin told me to run when I was about to leave to ask for help I felt a pain on my neck, they drugged me"i said.
"and then you  woke up here?" minho replied.
"no, not exactly i woke up...."

Flashback
I tried moving but I couldn't I was handcuffed to a chair, I groaned in pain my head is spinning because of the drug they injected me with.
"oh, look who is up"I looked in front of to find a boy wearing a mask.
"what do you want?"I asked biting my cheeks in anger, if I had powers I could have at least fought back.
"oh, after you went to the dreamland, your friend over here saw my face, so we were debating if we should just kill him or both of you.but it would be a waste of breath to kill you, I heard you don't have powers"he laughed the other four joining him.

I looked at soobin who was unconscious also handcuffed to a chair, I felt anger rise in me trying to free my hand.
"oh, he is fighting.i am almost scared"another said with a teasing tone.
"remove the handcuffs and we will see you coward"I growled at him.
"a feisty one I see....hmmm and what are going to do, I will burn you alive before you move your finger"he said playing with fire with both of his hands. Before he started walking toward me, I gulped yet I didn't show any fear, he crunched in front of me bringing a flame in front of my face.
"see, you are a useless boy"he said with a smirk.

Damn it, I glanced at soobin hoping he would wake up soon.he is right I am useless.
"what cat are your tongue?"he asked.
I took a deep breath if I can't fight I can at least act smart.
"Look, we are just students. We don't have money and if you are worried about him, he won't talk I promise"I said .
He hummed going in front of soobin
"And I would believe you because..." he raised his eyebrow, bringing his fire next to my friend.
"damn it, leave him alone"I said jumping making my chair fall
"say goodbye to your friend"he said as I watched him going to kill my friend when I was helplessly laying on the ground.
"I swear if you put a finger on him, I will kill you" I yelled tears streaming down my face, if I only had powers.

"no"I yelled as his fire was going to burn soobin, when I felt a strange amount of energy living in my body sending all of them flying across the room then I black out.

"and I just woke up here"I said looking at them.
"if they are thieves why did they even kidnap you then bring you back here, to your rooms specifically " seungmin said.
"I don't know"I replied.
"did you see their faces"Felix asked.
I shook my head "do you remember the place perhaps anything is useful..."
"for God's sake Felix  I don't know"I yelled at him taking him by surprise.
"I am sorry I did not..."
"It is okay, you are safe now. But I promise you I will find them"he said with a terrifying voice.
"no, Felix you won't. Please I don't want you to get hurt"I said taking his hand.
"but.."
"don't worry han he won't do anything I will make sure of that. " minho said glaring at his brother.

"but.."
"shut up Felix we need to let the principal deal with it" chan said making Felix sight defeat
"so where were you yeonjun?"changbin asked.
"oh...i ... I had a family emergency"I said blinking awkwardly.
"I see"changbin said.
"now the question who brought you back?" jeongin said.
"wait a second han you said you send them flying as you used wind"Felix asked making me nod.
"when you opened your eyes they were red as in fire"he added.
"I guess he has both"chan said.

"okay, let's everyone let's go ready for class. Han and soobin go and inform the principal I will came with you if you want"chan said making me nod.
"I am coming too"felix announced.
"no need..."
"I am not letting you leave my side again deal with it"he said shooting me a look.
"okay let's go" chan said.