chapter 10

Han pov
We were going to class, soobin was so happy when I told him that I can hear again.
"You know Hanie, I am so happy that you got your hearing back. I was tired from writing whenever we talk" said soobin sassly.
"Seriously, you are happy that you are not going to write anymore not because I can fucking hear " I yelled playfully at him knowing that he is just teasing

Felix start coughing behind us, I looked back at him. Honestly I forgot about him being behind us.
"Dude, are you okay?" I asked him.
"Dude..." He said confused before he shook his head "you curse?" He added making me and soobin burst into laughs.
"Doesn't everyone?" I said with a raised eyebrow.
"No... You just seem...i don't quiet kind of innocent" he murmured.

"You have the wrong guy honey.believe me he is just far from innocent just wait until you get to know him...he" I jumped on soobin back covering his mouth.
"Soobinie that's enough, or I will kick your ass bitch" I murmured the last words before I let go of him.
"Idiot" he said rolling his eyes , before we reached the classroom.

Time skip

Hyunjin didn't show up for the first class but he came to PE, he looked so tired why does he hate me that much?i didn't do anything to him.i scanned him he was looking at the floor,I glanced to Felix who was watching him his eyes showing worry. What is up with these two?

"So, everyone apparently the person who I assigned to inform you about the dance club only informed 5 students, so I am asking again. Is anyone interested?" Mr wang asked.

Soobin, Kai beomgyu taehyun along with yeji and Felix put their hands up.
Soobin glared at me before he took my hand pulling it up.
"Nice, so from this class we have , seungmin jeongin soobin Kai beomgyu taehyun yeji Felix hyunjin and han" he said clapping his hand.
"What the hell are doing?" I yelled whispered at soobin.

"I didn't know you dance" Felix said coming closer.
"Because I don't" I glared at my friend.
"Stop lying, you can dance" he said shaking his head
"Trying to learn some kpop dance moves doesn't mean I can, I am not a professional dancer " I replied hitting his arm.

"Han, it is just for fun maybe it is a good opportunity to learn" Felix said laughing
"Yes, what shortie said" soobin said.
"I dare you to say that again" Felix growled at him, his voice is already deep but when he is angry it even more scarier.
"So everyone, get ready" Mr wang said which made me thankful I am sure that would have escalated if he didn't interfere.

"So how about a little test, let's see how strong your resistance is, of coursee remember you are not allowed to use your powers"he said looking at us" It will be a random selection to pick pairs, the winner will compete will the winner of another pair until we reach two students"he said making everyone nod.

"So, it will be just some basic exercises.plank, push ups pull ups, crunches... And whatever gets the most is the winner, so ladies and gentlemen get those muscles to work" he added clapping his hands, some students looked indifferent while other groaned. While I of course got really excited.
"Your time to shine honey" soobin said making me roll my eyes.

Well I have to say, these students doesn't just have strong powers but also strong bodies. But this is my speciality I spend hours training, and I am not losing this time.
The number of students start getting even smaller as time past,I looked across the room only 4 students left, me, soobin, Felix and hyunjin.
"So our final 4, jisung vs soobin. Felix vs hyunjin" said mr wang excitedly his more excited than us, well he is not the one who has to wake up with sore muscles the next morning.

Well of course I won against soobin, hyunjin won against Felix.it is only me and him.we were in the centre of the room he sent me death glares I tried avoiding eye contact with him.
"Well, now the final round. Hyunjin vs jisung, the final round is going to be difficult your muscles must be sore so it is more about your willpower now" he said.
I looked at hyunjin who was patting just like me, we will be dead next morning .we was sweating a lot he run his hand through his wet hair.
'Damn he is so hot 'I thought looking at him.
He must have noticed so he smirked sending me a wink making me look at mr wang.
"So one two three and start...."