Chapter 19

Han pov

"good morning " felix said smiling at me as I entered the kitchen.
"good morning"I said taking a cup filling it with coffee.
An awkward silence filled the room, I looked at felix clearing my throat he glanced at me with wide eyes .
"is everything okay?" I asked him.
"I .... I am just thinking about hyunjin, he told me to give him time but I am kind of scared what if he realise he doesn't really love but he loves the idea of having me around "he murmured.
"lix, you should put some faith in him. believe me he loves you I can see it in his eyes. You don't get jealous like that over someone you don't care about"I said referring to my accident.
He nodded silently at me, sipping his coffee.
"where is he btw?" I asked.
"no idea, I just come here myself "he replied, "he is still sleeping , isn't he?"he added shaking his head making me burst into laughs.

"let's check" felix said,heading to hyunjin room before he opened it .
"i told you"he said looking back after him
I went after him peaking above his shoulder to find hyunjin sleeping peacefully. He was laying on his stomach soft snores echoing the room making me chuckle .
"I have an idea"felix smirked.
"what..."
But I was cut off when he send a strong wave of wind in hyunjin direction making the covers and few pillows flew across the room.
"what the hell?"hyunjin screamed looking surprised around the room.
Felix start laughing, while I just stood with mouth open in shock.

"lee felix, I am going to kill you"hyunjin yelled jumping from his bed.
"be thankful I was going to set your pants on fire, if it wasn't for the fire alarms..."felix replied but he start running as soon he saw hyunjin coming his way.
"come here right now you chicken "hyunjin yelled chasing him across the dorm.i just stood there watching them fight, by the end of it. They were both soaked with water since hyunjin thought it is a good idea to use it inside of the room.the kitchen the living room were a mess too, they fall on the ground laughing like little kids hugging each other making me smile before I remembered the mess they mad e went closer to them, crunching down.

"now that you had fun, you better clear the mess you made"I said pointing at the broke glasses and plates in the kitchen and the burned couch.
"he did it"they said at the same time with wide eyes.
"both of you did it "I said crossing my arms "and I am serious. Clean it"I added glaring at them.
"felix, Peter is back"hyunjin said looking at felix who nodded.
"who the hell is Peter?"I replied confused.
"your name when you are angry, hanie is cute. Peter is scary"Felix explained .
Okay, you fall in love with maniacs, congrats han.
"sure"I said getting my bag from my room "enjoy being late to class bye"I added leaving the room.

Hyunjin pov

"since you started it clean it"I said standing up.
"han, said both of us should clean it?"he replied laughing.
"and I should listen to him..."
"Peter "he replied making us both laugh.
"seriously, because of you we are going to be late to class "he running my hands across my wet hair.
"don't tell me you care about class now "he said standing up.
"I don't ,the real problem is fixing this"I said pointing at the destroyed dorm
"I think it is better ask your grandfather for a new one than fix this"felix said.
"no thanks.get your ass to work we are not going to school today at this rate"i sight before I start cleaning damn it felix I just wanted to rest a little more but I have more work now.

"God"I said falling on the couch, it is 1:30 we started at 8 am."I hate you felix"I added glaring at the boy next to me .
"no you love me. You said it yourself"he teased .
"oh, I am definitely changing my mind now"I joked but his face changed to sad .
"hey hey, felix I am joking",I said hugging him.
"I know, I just ..."
"you feel like I am not sure about my feelings and I will hurt you again"I cut him off he nodded at me.
"lix, I asked time to find if I have feelings toward han not you. Believe me I love you so much"I said stroking his cheek.
"but why... Why did you act like that before...i find it hard to believe ..."I cut him with a kiss shutting him up.
"I have a reason ...i am not ready to share it now... I will tell you when I am ready"I said.