Chapter 22

Han pov
"come, hanie. We need to go" felix said taking his bag, we are going to the trip today.
"how long we will stay again" I said stretching my head.
"just four days baby, you don't need more clothes" he laughed at me.
"is hyunjin coming?" I asked as I looked his door. He spend the last two days looked in his room, he leaves to eat or use the bathroom then go back there and lock the door behind him.
Felix and I tried to talk to him each time he ignored us, I asked felix again about their conversation the other day yet he didn't answer.
"no, I don't think so..."
We were cut as the door of hyunjin's room was opened revealing him with his bag in his hand.
"jin" I said, he looked at me with wide eyes before he went back to his poker face leaving the dorm.

"let's go" felix said taking my hand.
"felix please what happened between you... I need to now" I said stopping him.
"I told you it is noth..."
"it is not nothing " I yelled making him shocked, it took a breath " baby, I am sorry for yelling just.... I just don't understand what happened to him... Did I do something wrong or..." I added
"what no... He just needs time to figure things ... Everything will be okay don't worry" he reassured me yet I didn't fully believe him, he is lying.
"I thought you hate liars...but you are one"I said leaving him behind.

I reached the parking lot, the boys were already there waiting.
"han, finally. Where is your boyfriend ?" minho asked.
"here" felix said running toward us.
"you could have said, my brother or his name"I said rolling my eyes.
"what trouble in Paradise ?" seungmin teased.
"no" felix said laughing.
"actually yes, he is lying to me and refuse to tell the truth so until he talks I am not going to speak to him"I said crossing my arms.
"what no baby?" felix whined, I shook my head glancing at hyunjin who was looking at back, he rolled his eyes before he looked away.
And he is back, what did I do now?

"oh, our ride is here", chan hyung said as a small bus stopped in front of us.
"come on, let's go" he clapped his hand.
I sit in the back alone, so I decided to put my headphones on falling asleep after.

"hyung" I felt someone checking me, I opened my eyes to find jeongin smiling at me." we are here" he added.
"really " I gasped, the trip was for 2 hours, I slept through the whole ride.
The bus was already empty, so I followed IN outside.
"wow" I said glancing at the camping site, trees where surrounding as from everywhere. You can see the sea in front of us while behind as there was mountains,This is heaven like .
'I know right " jeongin said.
The boys were already fixing the tents.
"so han, he have 4 tents. Minho changbin and I are sharing the big one. Jeongin and seungmin are sharing a small one. The two other are for 2 people too, either you are staying with felix or hyunjin... Sorry we didn't know about your fight" chan said laughing.
"it is not a fight, just a little argument ... He is staying with me" felix said taking my bag before he put it in his tent.

"well, it is not like I have a choice, but I am not talking to you" I said glaring at him.
"so, how volunteer to go and look for some branches for fire " minho asked
"I will go" I answered.
"han, you are not familiar with the place "
"I will go with him" felix said taking my hand dragging me to the forest.
We start picking up branches as we walked silently.
"so... Are you angry ?" felix asked.
"what do you think ?" I glared at him kicking a rock.
"oh, come on hanie. What can I do to make you forgive me" he said hugging me from behind.
"I told you, the truth. I want the truth" I said.
"fine, let's sit over there" he mentioned to a big rock with a tree behind it.

"so" I said after I took a seat.
"after you were kidnapped I start having dreams of you... You were laying dead .... With hyunjin covered in your blood" he said making me shocked" that day when I went to wake hyunjin up I found him having a nightmare he told me he saw you dead in the same place as I did.... So when I told him about my dream he got scared thinking he is the one who is going to get you killed" felix added
"that... It doesn't make any sense being next to me doesn't mean he killed me...it is just a dream after all" I shook my head" he is over reacting " I added
" that's what I think too ... I don't know why he is acting like this" felix answered me.
"I need to talk to him " I said trying to go back.