Chapter 13

Lexis Pov

Before i knew what was going on i was being pushed behind Blake and Blake was approaching Ashley. "Blake Stop! She got back at me, just like she wanted. Its Fine." I said running inbetween him and Ashley. He growled a bit and then stopped shaking. He closed his eyes and took some deep breathes. "You're lucky i respect my mate and listen to her decisions! Touch her ever again and you're dead! Dead Ashley!" He yelled pointing at her. I wrapped my arms around him, and he nuzzled into my neck, breathing in deeply to calm himself. I heard Ashleys footsteps as she walked away, and i squeezed him harder. "Shes a pain in the butt, and a bit of a drama queen, but i've delt with people like her my whole life. I could beat her up any day." I whispered. "I know you are one tough girl, but i still feel like you're a peice of glass." He said, holding me arms length away. "Im not though, and tonight i will be even stronger." I said, pecking his lips. As we pulled apart i heard a blood curdling scream. I loooked over to the forest edge and saw wolves pouring out of the woods. Why were they attacking though? "ROUGES!" Someone screamed and before i knew it i was tossed over a shoulder and being carried into the house. "Where are we going!?!?!" I asked, as i watched frantic mothers carry their children into the basment. "Blake! I want to help! And im going to be shifting in 30 minutes, and i need you for that!" I yelled, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. As i said that, he paused for a moment and then continued walking. He sat me in a chair in the basement, and then said "I called for Izzy to come down here with you. Please try to keep the children under control. By doing this, you are doing your Luna duties." Thats stupid. How am i suppose to prote3ct them byu growing hair, claws, and sharp teeth? "What about when i shift?" I questioned. "I dont know babe. I will try to come back down before that happens." He sighed. After he said that, Izzy came rushing down the stairs. "Alpha! They need you out there! They finished off the easy ones, but some of the really tough ones wont go down!" She said as she gathered some crying children. "Be careful!" I yelled as he raced up the stairs.

Blakes Pov

I ran onto the deck and saaw the wolves from my pack fighting the rouges. I shifted quickly.  I've never seen so many rouges in one place. My eyes scanned the crowd to see were i could help out. I saw one of my she wolves struggling, and you could tell she took on an opponent that was too difficult for her. I tackled him onto the ground, and cleanly broke his neck because he wasnt expecting my attack. The she wolf nodded he head at me in appreciation, and we both moved on. I found myself in a fight with a grey wolf.  I circled him a few times, as he did to me also. I waited, and he made the first attack. Big mistake. he was a good fighter, and knew how to find weaknesses. I tried to grap one of my ankles, and i bit the back of his neck ad flung him to the ground. He yelped in pain, but i knew it wasnt over. I got up, and i took advantage of the fact he was hurt and made the first move. I bit his shoulder, and ripped some flesh. This time he got ahold of my ankle, and i howled as his teeth dug into my muscles. I kicked him off, and turned to him with a bit of a limp. That wasnt going to stop me from killing this bastard though. I rammed into his bad shoulder again, and he hit a tree with a thud. I ran up to him and snapped his neck before he could respond. I easily killed rouge after rouge because of my Alpha advantage. I am stronger, faster, and i have better fighting skills than normal wolves. Most of the rouges were killed by now, and i was starting to worrty about Lexi. She was probably very uncomfortable. Her wolf is getting stronger and she is getting weaker. We surrounded the last 4 rouges, and i shifted. "Shift." I commanded. I looked around and saw that there had only been 2 deaths in my pack. The rest were just injuries. That fueled my anger even more. The rouges shifted and i walked around them. "Take them to the celler." I said to a few of my pack members. I want to figure out why they came here. I grabbed a pair of shorts on my way inside, and limped down the stairs. Lexi was curled into a ball on the floor, and Izzy was comforting her. I dropped to my knees, and ran my fingers through her hair. "Hey, hey. Shhhh. Its okay, im here now." I said pulling her ball shaped form onto my lap. Her head was hot, from the fever you get the first shift. "Hey Izzy, can you get her some ice water?" I asked. Tears leaked down her cheeks, and i wipped them away with the pad of my thumb. I remember the first time i shifted. The pack doctor was with me, telling me that the pain was normal. It was just my wolf preparing my body for the huge change. The pain did go away, and everytime i shifted, the more the pain lessened. Izzy came pack with the water, and i helped her slowly drink it. I heard the first cracking, which started in her fingers. "Lexi, dont fight it. Let the change come naturally, and let your wolf take over." I calmly spoke, and laid her on the ground a safe distance away. More popping and cracking occured, and then on the ground infront of me was a blonde wolf. She wimpered and i remembered how scared she was. "Okay, stand up slowly. One leg at a time." I instructed, and helped her up. Izzy was on her other side incase she fell. when she was up, i patted her head and she started walking. She stumbled a few times, and i caught her. At one point though she fell flat onn her butt. "you're going to be tired at first until you get used to your wolf form." I stated. She just stood there, wagging her tail. After about 10 minutes of Lexi prancing around, she plopped down on the ground. I figured it was time for her to change, and i saw that her dress was hanging on a chair across the room. "Okay to shift back you think about your human form. what you look like, your name, all the features you have. Dont shift back yet though.." I tried to warn her, but it was too late. She was on the ground naked. "OH MY GOD! GET OUT! NOW!" She screamed, and covered herself. I turned around laughing. Her face was redder than i have ever seen. "Yenno, some day im going to see you naked up close." I said to make her even more red, but it was also true because we are going to be together forever. Thats why werewolves usually lose their virginity within a week of finding their mate. Im waiting for Lexi to be ready though because i know she didnt grow up in a werewolf enviorment. "Okay." she stated, and i turned around. She was wearing one of my t-shirts, which was huge on her. I walked over to her, as about a dozen mothers rushed down the stairs to get their children. "No, not when im pretty much naked."She said as i tried to wrap her in a hug. "Fine, but go get dressed. I still need to celebrate your birthday." I said, and she gave me a puzzled look.

here ya go:) I thought it was pretty surprising.. what about you? What does Blake have up his sleeve for her birthday? Is his ankle okay?  Anyways.... I know i havnt uploaded in awhile, but my teachers just love giving homework. Im so done. Well vote.. comment... im gonna go take a shower.. bye. :)