chapter 2

After a good talk and White enchantress helping Pure Vanilla, after he finished his craving, white enchantress smiled at him She Smiled  as she was watching him getting with hot cocoa on his lip like a if he had a bear, this caused White enchantress remember the old times when she used to do race with Pure Vanilla who would finished their cocoa first, and the one who won wouldn't get in trouble to get the book of spell of high level.

So many memories kicked her, her smile was still on her face, but remembering all that stuff when your only first ever friend you knew since childhood… who couldn't even remember who you are or himself… it's just sad, even more flashbacks got back to her… why her? Why does she have to get those flashbacks instead of him? She was still asking.

White enchantress was so into her mind, she couldn't hear the first ever 10 times Pure Vanilla was calling her out  ",Lily! Are you okay???," Pure vanilla asked concerned, finally White enchantress snapped out of her mind and thoughts ",oh! Yeah I was just… think a little stuff, don't worry," White enchantress said  in a happy way she faked ",I think it is better if you rest, it must be tired being.. pregnant and going around so much," White enchantress said grabbing Pure Vanilla by his arm ",I think I can do it myself, I don't need of help," pure vanilla said ",of course I know, but this palace is made out of my magic.. which means the rooms changed direction every few days," White enchantress said, Pure vanilla sigh and let himself get helped.

White enchantress was right, even though after this stuff, even if he couldn't remember or he easily forgets, it is tired, and painful a bit when it comes for the person inside of you moves.

While in dark Kingdom

Crashed, bang, and more crashed.

Dark cacao was angry, he started to break things from whatever he could reach, even hit stuff, in other hand Dark Choco was besides him quietly with his face down ",HOW COULD YOU BE SO USELESS?!!! YOU DIDN'T DO A FUCKING THING TO STOP THAT WITCH!!! AND ESPECIALLY TO GET YOUR OTHER STEP FATHER FROM GETTING AWAY!!!," Dark Cacao screamed, his eyes had turned red ",me useless??? LOOK AT YOU!! YOU ARE THE ONE TALKING I WAS USELESS?? LET'S TALK OF YOU THEN. YOU STAYED THERE LAYING DOWN CRYING WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING THAN GETTING YOUR ASS BEATEN!!! IT WAS YOUR FAULT "YOUR MAJESTY" LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TOO!!," Dark Choco had enough all of this abuse and pressure, Dark Cacao turned his head around and grabbed Dark choco immediately from his neck hardly ",listen here you little shit... if he wasn't so fucking a stubborn like you, and a good obeying to me, he wouldn't have got to a Bullshit crap right now... don't you ever dare to call me BACK!," Dark Cacao punch Dark Choco in the stomach with all anger, this made Dark Choco cough blood after Dark cacao let go of him.

Dark Cacao was still furious, until he got inside of a specific room... the replacement of Pure Vanilla title... the Crown prince Custard the third, Dark Cacao didn't knock the door, and he just get himself in, Custard was sitting close to the cold window and when he heard his door opening violently, he started shaking and sweating ",h-how can I help you King Dark Cacao?," Custard said standing up scared ",you know how to do magic don't you? You were the closest one with Pure Vanilla as his child... you must know a lot by now and how to.get him," Dark Cacao said, Custard swallowed saliva, and was more terrified, he did knew a lot of stuff more of his level just like his adopted papa, but if he help him out... he didn't want to see his papa getting beaten and crying... but if he says no that he doesn't know much... he'll probably get beaten too, especially from all the stuff that has been going on... but he didn't want to see his papa suffer ",I'm just still a beginner of magician... and Pure Vanilla didn't taught me much... just levitation spells and just how to read a formula, and I don't know much because the school is not letting those stuff.. ," Custard lie, Dark Cacao smiled was gone ",you don't... ," Dark Cacao got closer to Custard angry, custard knew he was done, but Dark Cacao didn't do anything but hug him..?

",what...?," Custard was surprised ",you are the only one that reminds me of him by the star on your forehead... be grateful I haven't hurt you... but your teachers will... but I will still punished you," Dark Cacao said, Custard was confused until Dark cacao grabbed the only teddy memory he had from his papa and threw it on the fireplace, Custard was in shocked, he started crying and got closer trying to get few pieces already burned ",NOO! WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!," Custard said still watching the pieces burning of his teddy ", since your papa isn't here, I do what I want," Dark Cacao said now leaving? Custard managed to get a arm from the burned teddy, and he give a small hit on Dark Cacao back still crying, Dark Cacao stopped for a moment and Slapped Custard ",if you're trying to fight me do it right.," Dark Cacao said, he Locked Custard door.

Custard was still crying. He didn't like this... he hated this, what was happening? ",I need you papa... please.. come back," Custard said crying now hugging the arm of the teddy bear..

Meanwhile with enchantress kingdom

Pure Vanilla was kind of walking with white enchantress when he heard a voice ",I need you papa... please.. come back," Pure vanilla wasn't sure that was, he thought of himself it was probably another person ",everything good?," white enchantress asked ",yeah.. I thought I heard something, thank you for your help White enchantress- I mean lily," Pure vanilla said, White enchantress left the room.

She started walking to her main room where her monsters were ",is everything ready?," she asked ",yes.. we just need your words," the commander said ",good, stay on guard in case they find us and few protect the other monsters, and tell my son to be in charge of the fight or plans... I need to find a soul jam to heal," White enchantress said ",but how?," the monster asked ",I'll figure it out... I need Pure vanilla to remember... and without a souljam he's slowly dying as well weak... all his memories got in that jam... ," White enchantress said.

There was pieces she has collected during what happen.. but she needed to find a way to reconnect and get Pure Vanilla back.

Authors note:

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I was gone for a month with 3 weeks I guess, and I'm very sorry I make you all wait for the next chapter (which is this).

I had a lot of lost of inspiration and as well I was about to cancel out this book myuroo knows what I'm talking about. But anyways once again, I apologize for the wait, and hopefully you enjoy this chapter! Love you guys and have a good day or night