🖤Chapter 8 the investigation 🖤

⚠️short chapter⚠️

Dark Cacao gazed at Caramel arrow, he had a spine chilling stare, cold.. terrifying.. and incredibly dominant and menacing.

"Fine. But, why are the sweet vanilla people here? As far as I know, Sweet Vanilla people cannot come without a notice upfront when they're arriving," Dark Cacao stands up from his throne and starts circling around Caramel Arrow with a slow pace, sending chills down her spine. Did the king realise she was lying? "Now tell me captain, how many people were there?" Dark Cacao asked, now pissed. Caramel arrow was nervous, but kept on her poker face and straight back "Only 2 people, your Majesty." Caramel arrow replied "Mhm..." Dark Cacao sword shined and he took his sword out  almost hitting Caramel arrow neck from behind, Caramel arrow was sweating "You better not lie to my face, Arrow, otherwise I wouldn't mind having you locked up for treason or even executed... but I have decided to believe you." Dark Cacao said, putting away his sword and walking to his throne, sitting down. "Now, go on and continue your duties." Dark Cacao said, as Caramel arrow nodded and left the room.

The people who were there were stunned seeing their own captain almost died. They stayed in silence until after a while, Dark Cacao spoke. "You. Bring the other captain here now. it is urgent, bring him now, and I do not care what he's doing. Bring him immediately now or head off." Dark Cacao said threatening one of the guards, he went running out of the place, then Dark Cacao changed his mind "You, before Crunchy chip cookie arrives, get the second watcher, sugary Dark cacao watcher and bittersweet Dark cacao watcher." Dark Cacao demanded.

Crunchy chip cookie arrives and so did the others "Listen. I don't want any excuses or anything. Do not do your jobs right now, that's why there's a lot of arms," Dark Cacao said, placing his reading glasses off  "I got informed a few minutes ago that there were 2 sweet vanilla visitors inside my kingdom, is that correct?" Dark Cacao said looking at bittersweet Dark cacao for an explanation "Your Majesty... I believe I did not informed that there were visitors, neither us who watch over the wall, we haven't got anyone else getting inside the city." bittersweet said "How funny isn't it? What about you 2?," Dark Cacao pointed at the sugary dark cacao and second watcher "no sir, we haven't. What bittersweet is saying is true," they all confirmed, Dark Cacao smiled pissed "Now. Crunchy chip cookie, I need you to lead this investigation now. Get information on who these 2 people are now!! And you three, leave your jobs and help him out on spying on those people and get them in jail as soon, I do not tolerate this nonsense at all, and make sure they're not a threats to our kingdom otherwise I wouldn't be kind with the new captain what she reported," Dark Cacao said, Crunchy chip was sweating after Dark Cacao said all the stuff.

They 4 of the people went to investigate, Dark Cacao got a headache and stopped the work he was doing for extra, to drink something of alcohol berry that Hollyberry gave him once and drink in grief of his beloved one, he was so mad about his loss of his one and only beloved, and so… the mini creatures on his womb, but he couldn't careless then his most precious husband he had, before he had died. After all he might expect something else different.

This is the chapter and credits on helping to

myuroo

Tysm