Chapter 1 | Getting started

Tsukasa's POV

Getting up early for work is annoying.
But you know what's more annoying?
Being woken up early for work by your little sister.

"Oniiiii-Chaaaaan..."

Saki was in the doorway, a small smile on her face. I groaned and rolled over, facing my sister.

"Im up, I'm up" morning was the only time to see me vulnerable.

I spring from my bed and fling the covers off, running my eyes in the process. Saki had already disappeared to get ready for her day.

It was today that Emu asked me to prepare new members..

I had one in mind.

Rui Kamishiro.

He was the mysterious type. Not many liked him in my class. But he was a good leader in all the class projects I have had with him in the past. And I overheard in a conversations from the teachers that she was good with rebotics.

This intrigued me. Robotics were perfect for our small stage.

Lost in thought, I grab a piece of toast from Saki and head to school, my bag slung across my neck and waste.

I wonder how this Rui person will be like past his shy demenor.

I close my eyes, a small smile on my face as I sit down at my desk, thinking about all the ways I could impress Rui to join.

I give a mild nod and open my eyes, bringing my fist down in a pumping motion.

"Yes!" I shout, causing the few students in the classroom to look at me in confusion and disgust.

I lower my head down in embarrassment, this was to be a lovely day.

✦-----♛-----✦

Rui's POV

Another day, another boring and quiet morning.

I sigh and get out of bed, slipping out of my pj's and jumping into my school uniform.

I had a feeling it was going to be a very uneventful day, just like always.

With a flick of my wrist, I check the time and hurry out the front door and practically run to Nene's house, which was on the way to school.

After picking her up, we head to the school, no words exchanged.

As usual. A boring, quiet, and uneventful day.

✦-----♛-----✦

A boring and uneventful day. Rui is so emo in the first few chapters lol. I hope you enjoy though :)