Chapter 12 | Tea Errors

Tsukasa's POV

Oh shoot. I race down the stairs after my little 'moment'. My mother was in the room, a nice dress on. My father was still at work on his business trip.

I was dressed in a nice suit, as me and my mother were to go to a nice restaurant for her bosses birthday.

Saki greeted us at the door and we both left. A limo awaited us in the front driveway and I widened my eyes in surprise. Who knew my mother was this rich.

We sit down, my hands twirling nervously in my lap. My mother flashes a reassuring smile at me and I give one back as she takes a drink from her bosses hand.

"You have such a handsome son, Mrs. Tenma," her boss said, eyeing me. I give a closed eye smile, and I honestly probably looked like Rui at the moment. Ah. Why was I thinking about him at this moment?

We arrive at the restaurant and I hold my mother's arm as we walk to the room reserved for us.

I see a flash of purple in my vision as we walk though and I can't help but turn my head to see the bright colour.

Holy shiiiiiiii-

Was that Rui!?

He seems to notice me staring because he locks eyes with me and his face drains of all colour.

Holy fuck.

My crush is on a date with some hot chick.

I feel myself hyperventilating and my mother squeezes my arm worryingly before leading me to sit down in the same room as Rui.

I give one more glance to the other male before looking down and never looking up again.

✦-----♛-----✦
Remember when I said the chapter was going to be longer. Well I lied.

But holy shit guysssss
2.1k readers!? That's amazing!

You guys are really gonna make me draw them in bunny suits or something lmao

Comment down below what I should draw them in.