Chapter 3 | Say yes

Tsukasa's POV

He said he might join! Im so excited.
I feel like I shouldn't get to excited though because he was most likely to reject me and Emu, or bring some sort of bargain into this.

I practically skip to the Wonderlands stage, a heavy, yet hopeful feeling in my heart.

This will be like a easy peasy, especially for a star like me. I mentally give a flashy pose in my mind but keep walking, my hand on my hip. A bop to my step

✦—————♛—————✦

I smile and wave, spotting Emu in the distance. She instantly hopped up to me and starts asking questions, her sparkly form getting me excited.

"Soooo... Did he say yes???" She bouces up and down and tugs on the front of my shirt like a lost kid or a small puppy.

"He said he'll think about it." I proudly say and put my hands on my hips, my head at am angle but looking up at the sky with closed eyes and closed smile. One of my signature poses.

Emu looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"Wow really!?"

"Yeah!!" I grabbed her hands and danced across the stage with her.

"Weeee!" She sang out as we danced across the stage in a totally platonic way.

"I was going to say yes, but...." A new voice sounded from down below the stage.

Upon looking down, I saw that it was Rui Kamishiro. The one and only person we were dancing about.

The girl from this morning was hidden behind Rui, her small and delicate hands placed on the hem of his shirt, and was that, I felt a pang of jealousy.

Jealousy?!?! Me!? Never.

I let go of Emu in embarrassment, hiding my reddening face in between my hands.

"It's not what it looks like!" I shout from my fingers.

"Well then. I guess Ill say the magic words then." He grins mischievously. "I'll join your group"

I laugh and clap my hands like a small child who just got their candy.

"But on one condition" Emu widened her eyes and also claps her hands as Rui said this. "Nene here gets to join."

"Nene? Who's Nene?" Emu gasps and points at the girl behind Rui, the girl seemingly shrinking away from Emu's gaze.

"Okay, you got a deal!"

✦—————♛—————✦

I can just imagine little Tsukasa and Emu dancing. Next chapter will be hopefully longer.