Chapter 10 | Rui's date

We need to spice it up more

Rui's POV

I sit down at the dinner table, my face red from the conversation I had with Nene.

Flashback
Nene: You like a guy!?!?

Rui: Maybe I do maybe I don't!

I whisper at her, making sure my mom doesn't hear me. If she did, I would surely be kicked out of the house just for coming out as gay.

Nene: Confess already!

Rui: Wait. You support me?

Nene: Well duh

End of Flashback

My mom and two siblings were already at the table, Nene having gone home already.

"She's a sweet girlie, why don't you ask her out sometime?" My mom said, dabbing her napkin across her lips in an elegant manner.

"Mooom, for the last time, I'm not interested in my best friend," I dramatically sigh, pointing my fork upwards.

"That's good I guess, because I scheduled a date for you."

"A DAte!?" I almost shout but lower my voice in the end.

My mother smiles sweetly at the end of the table, her leg crossed over one another. "Yes and it's tonight so don't eat to much, we don't want you to look fat."

I lower my fork, anger slowly starting to overlap my current mood. "Fine," I place my fork down completely and stand up, going upstairs to my room.

Saying my mother was powerful was an understatement. She could bring any man to their knees in a heartbeat.

So planning this date with a lady of her choice would be a breeze.

I sigh, and maybe let a tear or two go down my face as I dressed, this was going to be the best fucking day of my life.

✦-----♛-----✦

WOAH TWO CHAPTERS BACK TO BACK?
You guys are lucky, especially with this fricken juicy chapter.
:D
Cya guys later for the next chapter
(Also check out my other book if you like Danganronpa)