Chapter 2 | Meeting Rui Kamishiro

Tsukasa's POV

Meeting Rui Kamishiro would be a breeze. Meeting new people was expected from a future star like me anyway.

I tap my fingers in a drum roll against my desk, waiting for Rui to arrive in class.

Now that I realize it, the quiet boy was usually early. I wonder what's changed today.

Just as I was about to get up and go physically look for him, the man himself entered the doorway, a smug smile on his face.

He seemed to be talking to another person. A girl who looked our age, whatever, I dismissed the thought and stood up, facing the purple haired boy.

"Kamishiro!"

I yell, bringing the attention of the whole class to us two boys. The girl left, probably leaving the classroom to go to her own.

Rui looked uncomfortable.

And that was an understatement.

I lowered my voice.

"Kamishiro would you come with me for a moment?"

Rui looked around the room once before nodding his head in a yes motion.

✦-----♛-----✦

Rui's POV

I wonder what this little bastard wants. He interupted me and Nene's conversation, then brought the whole classes attention to me and Nene. AND then he had the audacity to drag me away.

I sigh as he pulls me by the wrist and to a small empty classroom.

"What?" I immediately snap at him as soon as the door closed. I don't even know his name. This I felt slightly guilty, as he was in my class.

"I'm here to ask you to join the Wonderlands x Showtime group." The guy said, very proudly at the fact as well.

"The wha-"

"It's a theatre group! I've seen you work with robots and you got me all excited thinking about your creations on my stage!"

I give a small smile, obviously taken aback by his sudden compliment. No ones ever been amazed by my creations outside of Nene.

"I'm sorry but I don't even know your name." I guiltily said, scratching my neck.

"It's Tsukasa Tenma! The future star!!!"

"..." I've underestimated this guy, not only was he loud and obnoxious, he was also a total narcissist.

"Rui will you join my team?" Tsukasa looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and I sighed again, looking away.

"I'll think about it"

✦-----♛-----✦

That's the end of chapter 2, I'm really proud of it. Would you guys rather see fast content but shorter chapters but longer chapters and more wait time?
Don't forget to comment and vote!