Chapter 4 | He joined!

Rui's POV

I agreed. I mean I actually agreed! To that stupid performance group. I wonder what they'll make me do. I hope its something easy like lights.

I'm more worried about Nene though. She's shy and insecure, which is a problem on a performers stage.

But she can sing and act so as long as I can make some invention to help her, we can all be happy.

I feel like I'll be pulling an all nighter tonight.

Tsukasa's POV

He joined! I'm so happy! He agreed, as long as that shy girl Nene joined as well. I don't have a problem but I do feel a slight pang in my stomach whenever she holds on to him. My intuition tells me that I'm just hungry.

I hope to assign Rui as stage director, something easy and fun for him to do. If I can get her to do it, I want Nene on the stage with me and Emu.

This will be so much fun. I squeal and grip the blankets around me tighter.

"Tsukasa! Shut up!"

Saki slammed my door closed.

"Okay!" I shout back.

✦-----♛-----✦

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Rolling over I groan and smack my alarm a few times untill I don't hear the sound in my ear anymore.

"Tsukasa, time to get up" Saki enters my room, bringing her hand up to her face to cover a yawn.

"I'm up, I'm up" I say, just like every morning.

But.

Today's a new day, where I have new friends alongside me to support my journey of being the number one star!

I hop out of bed and get dressed, brushing my teeth before grabbing my bag and running out the doors to school.

Today was a new day, a great day, I felt it.

✦-----♛-----✦

This was mostly a filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed nevertheless.
See ya in a few days when I get an actual chapter out!