5

The next day went as usual. My last period was Science again and me and Luke sat next to each other talking the whole time. Finally the period was over and we started to pack up. I could tell Luke really didn't want to go to Calums and I sorta felt bad for pressuring him to go. "Yunno you don't actually need to come to Calums if I don't want to" I said glancing at him and then resuming putting my stuff in my backpack. I could tell he was thinking about not going but he answered, "No it's okay I want to go. Plus I think this thing between me and Michael is stupid. Maybe we can stop giving each other dirty looks now" chuckling a little at the end. I smiled, "Yay... Oh and just so you know Calum doesn't hate you. He just doesn't talk to you because Michael doesn't". All of a sudden Luke started laughing at me. Or what I had said about the boys. I don't know why he was laughing though. He's weird.
//
Luke, Calum, and Michael actually hit it off pretty well. Michael was skeptical at first of corse but once Luke started getting comfortable and not being as shy, the were talking a lot. I even herd them exchange phone numbers. Calum and Luke got along well too. When the first couple of minutes of awkwardness passed they were talking as if they were bestfriends for years. One thing they talked a lot about was music. They all liked the same genre of music and they all played guitar. Luke even told us how he loved to sing but was to shy to show us what he sounded like. I don't blame him though.
Cal and Michael didn't say much about Luke after he left which I guess is a good thing bc if they didn't like him they would've be complaining about him.
Since then, Luke hung out with us all the time during school and out of school. Calum and Luke definitely had some bromance going on and all Michael would do is tease them but I was just glad Michael liked Luke afterall.
//
Weeks passed, months passed, and nothing has changed. Well aside from the fact that Cal, Luke, and Michael formed a band now (no biggie thoe right ? ;)). They wanted me to be a part of it but when it come to performing in front of a lot of people I completely blank out. They knew I was like that so they after asking me only a hundred times they knew I didn't want to and let it go. It wasn't a real band quite yet. They were still trying to figure out what their name would be. As of now all they were doing was practicing because they were thinking about posting a cover on Luke's youtube channel.
All the boys have grown really close. It was cute how much they cared for each other even though they would never admit it. Me and Luke have also grown close. Luke was different from Michael and Cal. He was more sensitive and mature I guess you would say. That's why we were so close. Luke would tell me things he was too embarrassed to tell the boys and I loved the feeling of someone trusting me like he did. Of corse that doesn't mean he couldn't tell the boys everything he wanted to. They would be there for him just like I was but I guess he felt more comfortable talking about his issues with a girl.
One day I was at Calums house. Calum wasn't actually home he was at soccer practice but I was with Mrs. Hood helping her make dinner when the house phone started ringing. As soon as she answered it she looked at me and I knew it was probably my mom. She hung up and looked at me with a worried face because she knew how my parents can get. "Honey, your mom wants you home." she said. I nodded and thanked her for letting me hang around. She gave me a hug goodbye and I went home. It didn't even take me a minute to get to my house and I was surprised there was no screaming from my parents fighting when I walked in.
"MOM?" I yelled when no one was down stairs.
"UP HERE" I heard as I started making my way upstairs to her bedroom. When I entered it immediately smelt like alcohol and I knew she had started to drink. But I was not focused on that when I saw her sitting on the bed just staring at me.
"I can't take it anymore. I have three jobs to hold this family together and your father can't find one that at least is semi stable. I can't stand him anymore" she said with no emotion. I was so scared to see where this was going. I already felt like crying.

"What do you mean?" I asked. My voice coming out in barely a whisper.
My mom gave me an angry look. She was a mad drunk but I learned that a long time ago and knew how to avoid getting in a bad situation with her.

"I'm moving back to America. Back to LA. And you are coming with me."
The world stopped around me. I felt my throat clog up and my stomach drop.
"What?" All I got back was an even angrier look. Holy shit she's serious.
"Wh-why do I have to go?" I asked.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO!" She yelled getting up from the bed and I knew this wasn't going to end well.

"BUT I DONT WANT TO GO!" I surprised myself as I yelled back. Thats when something hard hit me. Right in the face. I fell on the floor to see my mom standing over me.

// very sorry to those who actually wanted to read and find out where this story is going I know I haven't posted in 700 years but life has definitely gotten in the way
Thank you for over 200 reads love you guys xx