ACT I - Into the Sea/Out of the Rain

Over Copenhagen, V-25 Goshawk, 1615. 1 Hour after departure.

Third Person P.O.V.

It's been an hour since Marcus has left his base, and there are noises of jets, and multiple helicopters flying around their current aircraft. He is strapped onto the seat as he watches the news on the events of the rising conflicts.

"Breaking news! Fighting between American, and European Forces on the streets of Copenhagen."

"Respawned to an anonymous tip, that the American spies were about to kidnap Defense Minister Pulain."

"President Becerra, claiming the US is acting on conclusive evidence of a criminal conspiracy within the European Government, to destroy the Freedom Four."

"More US forces have landed in Copenhagen. Every indication is that another round of fighting is about to begin."

Marcus: "Taylor wasn't kidding when he said it would be a gamble on the airspace.."

He took a look outside at another helicopter wave fly in, then turned to one of the gunners.

Marcus: "Hey, what's with the sortie? I thought there wasn't a war going on."

Gunner: "I don't know. All we know is that the JSF is holding an HVT in an uplink. But the European Federation won't leave without a fight."

Marcus: "Mmm, whoever that HVT is, must be of some importance to them..."

Co-Pilot: "Commander Crane, More info has been sent to your Tac-pad from Colonel Taylor."

He nods to her and opens up the Tac-Pad once more with new information. 

[ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Now loading...

Processing...

Dear Commander Crane,

As you are reading this, my mission is over and you shall be approaching our carrier, The Discovery. By now you have already read through the general information on the recent technologies of the current superpowers. So now it is time for the main purpose of your place as a detachment force of the JSF. You will be commanding an Independent Vagabond Unit called Task Force Vagrant. This Special force will be in charge of not only QRF(Quick Reaction Force), and Logistics in the United States, they are also in charge of investigating the Forgotten Army's activities. Intel believes that they are technologies, weaponry, and doll soldier very similar to the G&K's opposing force, Sangvis Ferri. The Tac-Pad has information on the two platoons of T-dolls and Command vehicle personnel that you will be working with on this endeavor. I will see you on the Carrier Commander.

Col. Jordan Taylor

[ -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]

Marcus: "Task Force Vagrant... Ok, I understand the assignment, but how the hell am I supposed to investigate an unknown threat, with two platoons, and a vehicle? That doesn't make any sense."