ACT III - Reorganization / In Formation

Week 3, day 9 of WWIV, 2 Days After Operation Lightning Rail

Griffin Base-Sector 16, Command Room, 0900 hours.

Third Person P.O.V.

The sun was rising and the sun rays were shining through the blinds of the Command room. Commander Marcus is currently leaning back in his chair with a blanket wrapped around him, and FAL sitting on his lap, looking at a data pad while eating chocolate. It was quiet, and the birds were chirping outside. Down the hallway, a couple of footsteps could be heard, and some voices.

???: "This base is way better then Outpost Haven. it even has a café!"

???: "Celia, Keep it down. There are personnel officers working in this building."

Celia: "Oops, sorry Isabella..."

???: "You two seem close."

Isabella: "Since we are Platoon leaders in our previous Units, we interacted with each other a lot. Soon after, we just sort of hit it off."

???: "I see. I feel a sense of Déjà vu."

Celia: "Oh? Is it the same way for you and the T-dolls here, Miss Springfield?"

Springfield: "Aha~... You could say that..."

The three Girls open the door to the Command Room, and take a step inside.

Springfield: "Here is the Command Room. The Commander will be commanding he-- Oh! FAL. I thought you were resting at the dorms."

FAL: "Hello Ladies~."

Isabella: "Hey. Wait- is that the commander behind.. you?"

FAL: "Mmhm. He's worn out. We've been up all night."

Isabella: " I see..."

Celia: "All night!?! What were you two doing?"

FAL: "Do you really want to know?"

FAL gives a playfull wink to Celia while eating her chocolate bar.

Celia: "-*Gibberish*- Wha?!?"

Isabella: "Celia! Lower your voice!"

Springfield: "FAL. Don't tease the poor Girl."

FAL: "Boo..."

Celia: "Oh-- ok... She was joking... Right?"

FAL ignores Celia, getting up from the Commander's lap and gently shaking him awake.

FAL: "Commander, you have visitors..."

He grudgingly awakens and slowly stands up out of his chair in an instant. Seeing that he was quickly losing balance, FAL quickly stopped him from falling by placing herself in the path of him falling.

Marcus: "Fal, get me the dada on th-*gibberish*-"

FAl: " It's already done Commander, it's on the desk.."

Marcus: " -*Yawn*- Thank you."

FAL: "Springfield, Could you get the usual for the Commander please?"

Springfield: "With pleasure~! Be right back, ladies."

Springfield left the three with the commander, who is slowly coming to. He gently gets off of FAL and slowly makes his way to the command table, grabbing the tablet.