ACT I - Operation Ocean Sun I

JSF Carrier-Discovery, 1650.

Third Person P.O.V.

After Marcus goes through multiple rounds of 20 questions, all of the T-dolls of Reaper, and the Blackjack platoon leave his room one by one. He was about to close the door before someone stops him from doing so.

Col. Taylor: "Had fun?"

He said with a light smirk, taunting Crane. Marcus then slowly tries to close the door on his face.

Col. Taylor: "Okokok! It's a joke aight? A joke."

Marcus: "Fun for me right now Colonel is a snuggle with my blankets right now."

Col. Taylor: "I- I see... You are lacking sleep, given that you were ambushed by your soldiers. I will cut this short then. Your Task Force has a briefing at 0800. You are to report to the command deck at 0600 hours."

Marcus: "What's the OP?"

Col. Taylor: "Fleet security."

Marcus: "... Come again?"

Col. Taylor: "It is exactly as I said. There are multiple ships bound to intercept our course in three days. My Battalion can take the first two ships, the third will be left to your Task Force."

Marcus: "... So does this count under QRF, or Force Recon in our job description?"

Col. Taylor: "Both. Get some rest Commander. Things are starting to kick up."

He nods to Marcus before leaving the room and closing the door. Marcus flops onto his bed once more, this time, he is in total exhaustion.

Marcus: "There isn't even a war yet. And I hope to god that war doesn't start. Now we are going after hostile ships. Are they even one of the Factions? Forgotten Army? Unidentified? The lack of information pisses me off!"

He screamed into his pillow before looking out the window.

Marcus (... To survive. That's the goal. I guess, we'll see what happens tomorrow...)

The next day. JSF Carrier-Discovery, 0550.

I examine the Military Uniform in my closet, I take a look at the Tan base color with the trim of black on the edges. Reminds me of the JSF soldier's uniforms a bit. I see an emblem on the uniform as well. A joker spade, with the face replaced with a skull face, and a scythe behind them. A fitting emblem with only two platoons in it. I stop messing around, got dressed, and immediately headed towards the Command deck. 

After me hassling my but up the stairs, I see that Colonel Taylor, and another man are having a discussion outside of the Command room.