Author's Note (Beware)

Well, I lied.

In my last book (Loki's Bride), in the previews for the sequel, I said you were bound to love this story just as much as the first.

But even I hate this story. With a passion. I hate it.

Everything worked out well in the first book. I mean, it was a good prequel. Serena died...not that that was a good thing- it wasn't, ya know...for Loki's sake....

It's just that the ending of the first book tied off any loose ends, so the story would just continue right on its original path. Loki didn't remember Serena, no one did. Now you're all set up for the real story of Thor, Loki's personality and everything. Perfect!

But with this book....(especially now since I finished this writing this on the day Age of Ultron came out!!!!) nothing works! It's irrelevant! Fake! So many loose ends!

I mean, in the real story with Thor and Loki, there would not be a merger of the realms.

Loki wouldn't be married.

Serena wasn't even supposed to exist. Which means Luka definitely wasn't.

And hell, as much as I hate to admit it, Loki probably would have been killed for what he did to Odin, not merely banished.

And the story with Brit is completely unrealistic. (Just like everything else! I know!) Everything so unrealistic!

I could list so many more things that were wrong about this book....(but I can let you do that....).

I wanted to make Serena kill Loki in his cell one night before he was going to be executed, then she kills herself. But I didn't. Why didn't I?!? It would have saved me the trouble of writing (and you from reading) like three pointless, stupid chapters!!!

And a happy ending! I don't do happy endings! They sicken me! Plus, this ending didn't even make sense! And you know why! There are SO MANY INACCURATE LOOSE ENDS!!

But I had to finish this book! One way or another; irrelevant, stupid fangirl quirks and all! And I'm not deleting it! Don't ask me why!

Honestly I hate this. But I can't take it down.

***

Hate is totally accepted. Bash on the story, tweak it to make it better, tell me how awful of a writer I am!

Thanks for bearing with me through this! My freaking downfall, right here... (-.-)

So sorry if I disappointed you...disappointed myself too!

~Hickette~