𝟲. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝘆 𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲?

3rd Person POV:

ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ, ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ, ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ

Murasaki's eyes fluttered open slowly, but she quickly shut them again as the brightness of the room overwhelmed her senses

"Where am I? Am I...dead?" she wondered, squinting her eyes to adjust to the intense light. "My nausea and headaches are gone. I feel like I can move freely. What a relief..."

She hadn't tested her mobility yet, but when she attempted to move her hand, she discovered it was firmly restrained. "Huh!? Why are my arms tied to the bed!?"

Opening her eyes, she took in her surroundings—the beeping EKG monitor, the walls as pale as her own skin, and the sterile white bed on which she lay. "Am I in a hospital? Who brought me here?"

It didn't take long for her to grasp the situation. "Ah, yes... The heroes!"

She struggled to recall the last events, and the image of debris collapsing on her surfaced first. It was evident that she had been taken in along with the casualties. But why such harsh treatment?

"Oh, right! I was apprehended and had handcuffs placed on me! But what should I do now? I'm starving!"

Her stomach growled loudly, reminding her that she hadn't eaten in nearly four days. She sat up, scanning the room for a means to free herself. That's when she noticed something—the bracelet she usually wore was missing.

Icing on the cake, the key to the handcuffs lay right in front of her, on a nearby table...

____________________________________

ʜᴇɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴜ.ᴀ. ʜɪɢʜ

In mid-August, just ten days before their provisional license exams, Class 1-A and other students received an invitation to move into their new dormitory complex called "Heights Alliance

In mid-August, just ten days before their provisional license exams, Class 1-A and other students received an invitation to move into their new dormitory complex called "Heights Alliance." This move was not only meant to ensure their safety but also to address the threats that U.A. High School faced.