02

“DESTINATION”

Taking a shower before getting ready is must. Specially when you wanted to look presentable.

And that what she was doing. Currently on her bathroom, she was having a short reflection on herself while she's at it.

Thinking about how she should do more, and train harder since the evaluation week is getting nearer. And there is also a rumor that they'll be soon choosing trainees to debut anytime now.

Turning of the shower, she take her towel and bathrobe, before going out the bathroom and taking a toothbrush.

After that she continue to walk towards her walk in closet, and saw a dazzling white dress hanging outside her  dressing room. Having a hunch that her mother put it there, she just shrugged it off before changing.

She pair it with a white sandals and also a white purse that will surely look got with the dress.

She turn a small amount of her hair behind with a clip bow, showing her natural wavy black hair.

She also put a light make-up, making her look more beautiful. A little powder and tint would do.

After getting ready, she make sure that her things are on her bag. Making sure that she already have it.

When she got down she saw her brother sitting on the couch while busy on his phone. And her mother is fixing his father blazer.

The three noticed her presence and couldn't help but to awe at her.

"How do I look?" She asked cheerfully as she turn around happily.

"You always look good, darling. No need to ask that." She smiled at her father who just complimented her.

"Pretty, very pretty. You really got all my features. We have the same beauty." They laugh at her mother joke. But they couldn't even deny that the old woman is right.

She got her cat eyes that sharp like a knife. Her pointy nose that complimented her check. And her sharp jawline that make her face small. Oh, and don't forget the mole on her nose.

"Let's go?" Her father ask them and they nodded. Her parents was the first on to get out, while her and her brother was left behind.

"You look dashing, little sister." Her brother compliment her, showing his arm, for her to hold on to. She smile at the gesture and hold unto him.

They ride only one car. And her father was the one who was driving.

It's been so long since the four of them ride in the same car. So the siblings couldn't miss the opportunity to take a photo while they were on their way.

Her eyes soon caught an unfamiliar residence. And she was sure it was one of the expensive villa around the Seoul. She was shock when she saw where the car stopped. Even her brother couldn't help to to awe at the sight.

A gigantic house was standing there. As it look so beautiful, the two can't help but to stare at it. Her brother get put of the car and opened the door for her. She got out of the car and he was there to help her to walk, showing his arm again as she hold.

She saw how her father looked the car, and walk first before them.

They walk to the near gate and pressed the doorbell. As a maid opened it for them.

The maid is talking to her father as she could only watch her father and her mother to talk to the maid.

Soon she found herself walking at a inside the gate. A beautiful pathway before you could arrive the front door. And she was sure that the people they'll be meeting is now at behind that door.

Her brother didn't leave her side. And she was very thankful for it. But soon her heart start to race when they stopped infront of one of the rooms. Meaning they already arrived at the destination.

Her grip tighten on her brother arms, which he noticed. He looked at her worriedly asking if she okay.

She smile slightly before nodding, "Just a little nervous."

The door opened and showed an expensive room. A big chandelier and a very welcoming atmosphere engulfed them. They entered the room and saw four people sitting at the round table.

She walk beside her brother. Her knees tremble in nervous with the help of her brother she still manage to walk normally.

Her hands starts to sweat, but still show her smile.

'Yes like that Yeji, be a proper woman.' She mentally told herself.

She was doing great as her brother assisted to walk inside. But soon froze when she saw a familiar faces.

—♡—