04

“ARRANGED”

"Yeonjun, you'll be marrying Yeji. As a symbol of our company's partnership."

"WHAT?!" She flinched hearing the sudden shout of the guy. He was standing with a shock face. She didn't expect that he'll react that way. But more exactly, she didn't expect that he'll hate him already.

Well that's what she think.

"Yeonjun, lower your voice." Mr. Choi hardened voice is already enough to shut him down.

"I'm sorry for what I acted. I didn't mean to shout." He said before bowing down, and sitting down again.

"But dad, you could have told me sooner." He complains, and that causes for his brother to roll his eyes.

"C'mon, hyung. If dad told you before. What do you think your reaction would be? You're still gonna be shock like earlier right?" Beomgyu said before cutting his steak and continue eating.

She couldn't help but to admire how the younger boy think. He might be younger but he sure think more mature than her. Maybe that's because he's part of the legal team.

"I see, you already know about it right, Yeji? You aren't surprised when you heard what my husband said." Mrs. Choi asked her. And now all of the people inside the room was now looking at her, and even the man who will be tied with her sooner, can't help but to be curious too.

"Yes, dad already told me that I can be arranged into someone soon. But he didn't told me who is it." She said, which caught them of guard. Specially the blonde boy.

"We told her that if she didn't want, we could say no but, she was sure on it now." Her mother added making the other couple confused.

"Are you really okay with this agreement, Yeji? You could say no, and we'll just find some other way to have a strong partnership with your company. Beside you're a trainee at our agency." Mr. Choi asked her. Yeonjun looked at her anticipating on what she'll answer. Maybe also praying that she'll say no, but why though?

But soon he found himself sighing in relief when he heard her answer.

She shook her head, "I already made up my mind Mr. Choi. And I also have a personal reason why I agree on this." She smiled at them, before looking at the her now fiancé. Their eyes met and she bowed down a little, as he bowed down too.

He didn't know what gotten to him, to think that way. But he could feel something inside him. And hell, he just thought he maybe have a sickness.

"How about you Yeonjun? Are you okay with it?" He was taken aback by the sudden question at him from her father. He looked at her, who's now going back on eating, before answering.

"Of course. Maybe it's not bad to marry someone, who's beautiful as your daughter." She looked at him, hearing his response.

And she could feel her face getting hot. Getting a little flustered, she drink from her wine, before fanning herself.

And that actions didn't escape his eyes. He smirked knowing that he started to have an effect on the girl.

'Maybe it's really not bad to have her as my wife.'

—♡—